ShibuTalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater/Hetalia crossover rp community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Acadia Williams

Acadia Williams

Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:10 pm

" Oh my." Gasping at the sight, Acadia was almost left breathless at the sight. Success. Complete success. If they were partners then they would've match in power with many of the stronger two star Meister/Weapon pairs in the school. If only she could feel their soul's wavelength, perhaps by intuition these were indeed the two she was searching for. However the fact that they weren't related or seemed to have siblings, logically they could not be related to her.

Shrugged that feeling off she gave a quick applaud for how Matthieu managed to wield Alfred to easily. Looking around as they drew closer to the school, several students and staff seemed to be awed by this accomplished feat by these two students. She smiled in response as continued chatting with younger of the two students.

In her mind she had another feeling. One that she had to admit she did not like. Acadia knew that inside she felt fear. Fear of being so close to something powerful and being so vulnerable at the same time. Then again wasn't this part of being a human? To have all sorts of emotions but for a second she felt her own soul's wavelength jitter a bit. That madness she had kept in Kumarie...was it becoming unstable? No. It couldn't have.

" I'm glad to see that it works out. Perhaps you two should become partners at the next gathering the school holds? It seems that there will be one coming up shortly." Acadia suggested to the two students.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:17 pm

Alfred's blue eyes wandered to the Librarian. They seemed to intensify and stare through her soul, even though he didn't mean to do so, he was simply looking at her. For some reason when his eyes shifted to watch the sea of people, he felt something close to embarrassment rise in his stomach. Yet he couldn't figure out how.

Then it hit him as to why. He was used to being his own meister. He was used to being a strong person holding himself. Now he had this kid who he hardly knew wielding him like he was nothing. His ego was taking a beating from this. He wanted a strong meister. Not a quiet one who he hardly knew! But, the more he thought about it, the more he was realizing he wasn't being fair. It wasn't easy to weild him. He was a difficult soul, and he had never had a meister before. No one could ever handle him besides this guy and Stein.

He just... wasn't used to having someone who could control him. He blinked. "Yeah, I can't wait to see all the other weapons and meisters!" He grinned, re-gaining a bit of his confidence as he began to realize he was the amazing thing here. Such an awesome heroic weapon was obviously what was the center of attention.
Back to top Go down
MatthieuWilliams

MatthieuWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Mattie quietly enjoyed the librarian's words and Al's, though his soul flickered slightly at the mention of the gathering. He wasn't good in big groups and knew that he would fade into the background again. He faked a smile, easily hiding that it wasn't real and agreed softly. He did love the attention, but knew it was because of Al and not him. He wasn't anything special except for his unique soul and that was it. He gave her a soft smile and murmured, " I wouldn't mind doing that. But I'm sure that Al can find someone a bit more appropriate. Seeing the other weapons and meisters will be a good experience."

He carried Al gently, feeling comfort from being with the two of them. It was a odd feeling, but something he truly enjoyed. He didn't want to lose this feeling, but knew that as soon as he left them alone, they would immediately forget about him. It always happened, like clockwork, which broke him just that little bit more. It was one of the reasons he was thankful he had Kumajiri staying with him. He looked around and quietly wondered when his next extra lesson would be with Mr. Stein, enjoying the male's lessons. Even if he did walk away from them bruised and a little bloodied. It was like playing hockey except that it was more using your soul than a hockey stick or puck.
Back to top Go down
Acadia Williams

Acadia Williams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:07 am

Acadia gave a light nod in response as she continued to watch the two boys. She was glad that she was able to help the two gain more confidence in themselves. It was the duty of being an adult and a teacher after all. Though she was at Shibusen for her own reasons, it didn't stop her for aiding the students in becoming better people.

" Why would you suggest that Matthieu? Even though I am a human, I feel that you have great potential that lies ahead if you two should ever decide to work together as a team. " She paused as she focused her gaze onto Matthieu. He was such a strong boy with such an interesting and unique wavelength that many would be jealous or even die for. A mere soul such as the one the meister had was no ordinary unique soul. Eventually he would develop his own original characteristic to his own soul making himself an even greater opponent to be feared of. That was only possible if he had the chance to pair up and train with a good partner.

And that partner could possibly be Alfred. For a moment as she shifted her eyes to the scythe she thought she had seen him sparkle. Perhaps he was enjoying this moment too. Not everyday would weapon that was nearly incompatible would find itself a meister that was capable to wield it. For some reason though she noticed the students eyes fell on both of the two boys. Alfred, the weapon who's wavelength was known to be difficult to deal with and Matthieu, the boy who accomplish a feat that only a three star ranked meister could do.

" However I do agree with you that seeing others would be a good learning experience for you both." She smiled as she felt the obligation to compliment and commend the two for doing so well.

Last edited by Acadia Williams on Tue May 03, 2011 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:48 am

A blue soul wave surged from the top of the scythe, glowing and warping for a moment revealing the bare top of Alfred's body, appearing from the scythe's top blade and leaning on Matthieu's head with a grin. "You may not look like much, but you seriously have something to be able to hold me and not burn your hands!" The boy grinned, seeming to want to come out of the scythe to say that. He had a great control of his soul while transformed, so he could do half-transformations, and pop out of a blade like so if he felt like it.

As the boy continued to smile at some of the people he recognized passed by and gave them high-fives of sort, his scars on his body were visible. Alfred kept them very well hidden, but there was not much he could do when he was in this form. One itched across his back shoulder and down his back to a jagged end at presumably his waist (Which was still inside the blade). He had a rater deep gash on his upper shoulder, though obviously it had healed, still deep. But the one on his chest was one that looked newer. It had what appeared to be stitches (Most likely Stein's). It was a blade-like cut going across his chestplate. Alfred payed no mind, or did not know, that his various scars and knicks were showing. He may be young, but Alfred was strong, and obviously had been in battle before.

The weapon turned again and ruffled Matt's hair. "You're not as weak as you seem! When I first saw you, you were all quiet and stuttering!" He stated, tilting up his head to look at Acadia. "I dunno, never gave much thought into a meister. After all, Stein said I have limited choices. And I once heard Kid and Sid talkin' about how it was possible for me to never find a meister." He paused, looking a bit sad by what he had just told her. "But if I go to this meeting thing, there have to be tons of meisters! I bet I can find another who can take me on! Then we'll see who wants an awesome blade like me the most! The hero!" His grin faded as the blue light overtook his body again and he merged again with the scythe's blade.
Back to top Go down
MatthieuWilliams

MatthieuWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Mattie blushed with the kind words and attention he was being given. He smiled at the way they spoke to him, and he felt his soul glow with pride at that. A soft giggle escaped as Al ruffled his hair, pleased at Al's excitement and the attention he was getting from others. He felt his heart swell at the attention and he murmured, " Thank you, merci, for those kind words. I don't hear it very often except during my after-class lessons and I'm happy that you think so."

Mattie paused at Al's statement and murmured, " I don't understand though, why do people have trouble matching with you? I don't see a problem with it. Mainly you just have to be flexible and calm. Your soul is so nice and warm, I don't know how people wouldn't be able to handle you." He shrugged and kept walking, smiling at the Librarian and hoping that they would be there soon. He was getting a bit tired walking and wanted to read some books. He thought about the meeting and worried his bottom lip slightly. A soft sigh left him and he murmured, " I am excited about the gathering, I suppose. But not a lot of people tend to see me since I blend into the background easily. I guess that's why I'm not so sure about it."

He looked up at the sky and shifted Al's position on his back, shifting the blades to keep them from interfering in how he was walking or moving. His eyes took in everything and was alert, really enjoying the fact that the two still saw him. He normally faded, but hoped that they would remember him once everything was done.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:38 pm

"I dunno, probably because no one can be calm. I don't read souls well at all, and I'm not a calm person at all." A grin crossed the weapon's face. He didn't seem too upset with that. "I don't need some meister holding me back either." His soul waves became more erratic just by his statement, telling something he was not.

Why would he need anyone to help? He felt like he could do it on his own! That was it, heroes worked alone... it's not like he didn't want to work totally alone, he wanted someone who could stand with him and be tough, but... The spirit inside the blade shook his head. Stupid thoughts, and nothing he should be worrying about as his soul waves clashed again as they changed to a more erratic uneven beat. Something was eating at him, but he didn't want to voice it or think about it.

"Whatever, you won't blend in if ya take after me!" Alfred pipped up. "Be loud and have a bunch of confidence, then people will listen!" The young man grinned broadly.
Back to top Go down
Acadia Williams

Acadia Williams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:01 am

Acadia felt a light bulb lit off from the top of her head. These two certainly needed some extra training. Together or individually, it didn't matter. But from a book she had read not too long ago, they exhibited similar interesting cases that were discussed. Was it either a psychological analysis or a book detailing the relationships between meisters and weapons? She couldn't remember, perhaps her age was really getting to her.

Feeling the need that they still required a lot more knowledge, Acadia dived into the depths of her mind finding the right thing to tell them in one way but also teach them in another. It was quite odd how the two students were essentially on opposite ends of the spectrum though. This conflicting of personalities was perhaps the reason they were able to work together now but each had their flaw if looked at individually. Matthieu seemed to be a bit of a quiet and shy child that it caused his abilities as a powerful meister to be overlooked. On the other hand Alfred was loud and showy despite his power which caused him to be unable to be compatible with most people.

Pondering, Acadia was sightly boggled down on how they would be able to succeed in the future. " Everyone is different in their own way which is what makes your abilities and character so unique. Sometimes you might feel like that you are capable to accomplish everything alone." She directed this to Alfred first.

" However, meisters and weapons who work together in sync are the greatest power to be feared by other existences. I'm sure you two have heard of the technique of Soul Resonance correct?" She paused hoping the two boys would see what she was trying to tell them.

" This technique is the basis of the partnership between a meister and their weapon. The key word to the success of this is trust. So have confidence in your abilities rather then about about what people think about you, as a weapon or as a meister. You will be be to do techniques you've never imagined before. " She finished with a quick smile and looked at Matthieu.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:38 pm

"I..." He paused, his eyes falling a bit. He didn't trust people as well anymore. It was a combination of things, and trusting someone was hard for him to do. He was afraid they'd leave. He was afraid... of trust then? He wasn't afraid... fear wasn't something a hero should have! His eyes traveled up to the Librarian.

"I want to be strong and use stuff like Witch Hunter!" He finally stated. A grin passed his face. "And the meisters and weapons I see at the gathering will totally make me stronger! And I train all the time!" He seemed to have a lot of confidence in himself.

The thought of fearing to trust someone had traveled to the back of his mind for now. He had almost totally forgotten it. He didn't want to be afraid. He hated that feeling, so he'd just have to face up to it. Though, he didn't really know how. Trust gaining was never something he was good at either.
Back to top Go down
MatthieuWilliams

MatthieuWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:23 pm

Mattie hid a wince as his soul wavelength was constantly adjusting to the erratic movements of Al's. Already he felt unsteady, his soul still able to handle Al's but it was taking a bit of a toll on him. He listened to both the Librarian and Alfred's words, but murmured out in a whispery tone that was his way of speaking when he was feeling unsteady and tired, " I understand that the connection between Meister and Weapon is essential. I also know that having confidence in yourself is good. However, it is a fact that people do forget me whenever I am around or even while I am speaking with them. It is something I have gotten used to, and I highly doubt it will change. I will eventually become the Meister I need to be, even if I still fade from time to time."

He tilted his head to Al and murmured gently, but sharply, " Training is not everything Al. As much as I hate to say this, you also need to learn to allow yourself to work together with others, regardless of your emotions or pride." He wasn't feeling so well and hoped that they would get to the library soon. He hadn't had to match this long with a soul, and Mr. Stein was still teaching him to learn how to keep his ability from affecting his health. He didn't touch on the trust issue since he knew that his own were based on things that he had already experienced. He did trust Mr. Stein to an extent, but still feared the male forgetting him and ignoring him.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:52 pm

"It's nothin' like that." Alfred's image snapped, a pout on his face. It wasn't until he felt like they wouldn't leave. He only trusted a few people with that. Stein and Sid never would leave him alone. Neither would Death or any other teacher that knew him. But he didn't trust any other kids with that. He had odd issues with that. As Stein had once said, stemming from the time he spent locked up at home.

It had one big window above the estate. His only eyes to the outside. A bed and drawer with one small stuffed toy. It was always so lonely sitting in the sunlight and looking out the window. He would wonder why he had to be up here. Parties lead him to be locked in and not make a peep. He wanted to be down with the people dressed so nicely downstairs. But he couldn't, and he didn't know why at that point. His dad wouldn't let him sleep in their room if he had a bad dream, and he was sent back to his room and locked in told to be quiet.

Stein once told him that he did something odd that showed how much that had affected him. He didn't know exactly what since the doctor didn't elaborate and he didn't remember anything since it was from when he was young and first got to Shibusen. And he had a fear, a fear to be alone.

He paused, eyes watching Matthieu. "You look tired." He blinked, looking around. The library was right around the corner anyway.
Back to top Go down
MatthieuWilliams

MatthieuWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Mattie smiled at the weapon and murmured, " I'm all right Al. I'm not tired in the least." He noted that the library was close and kept the sigh of relief to himself. Somethings were better off not shared, especially since it might worry the weapon and he did still have a busted ankle. He was glad to note that the library was coming up and looked at the now quiet librarian. He liked how she was trying to encourage them and it made him happy with the thought. His soul-wave briefly flared and he kept a wince from showing on his face, the energy that was matching Al was also getting tired. He soothed it out and it resettled back into it's normal pattern.

He remembered Stein warning him about exhausting his soul wavelength too much, though he couldn't quite remember what the effects were of pushing it too far. Mattie mentally brushed it off and focused on getting into the library and settling down. He hummed in soft delight as they moved to a good section of the library to sit and relax before murmuring, " All right... I think this is as good a place as any to stop. Al? You can come out of your weapon form." He gently laid the weapon down and fought back a groan from the disconnection of their souls. His recoiled into his own body and he stumbled into a seat, not feeling so good, and not really able to hide it any more.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:10 pm

Alfred could tell something was up with Matthieu even if he didn't say anything. Maybe it was because their wavelengths were matching, but he could feel how tired the other was becoming, and it was taking a small effect on himself. The young weapon felt bad that he was making the meister so tired, but didn't say anything, seeing as how Matthieu had not said anything.

The comforting soul wave calmed him slightly and the jagged soul wave he called his own seemed to smooth out in response. This changed as soon as he was set down. The feeling of the souls ripping apart made him feel somewhat cold. Like there had been a warm blanket beside him and it was suddenly taken away, leaving a big gap. He had never had someone wield him for so long, and he wondered if this was what other weapons felt like. It was a lonely feeling though.

The scythe was glowing again with the same dark blue light, budging and morphing to the shape of Alfred, the light slowly dieing from the figure as he sat in a chair across from the other blond. Alfred felt the pain return to his leg as soon as he re-gained human form and he winced a bit, looking over at Matthieu. "Jeeze dude, you don't look so hot."
Back to top Go down
MatthieuWilliams

MatthieuWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Mattie had his head down on the table and mumbled absently, " I hadn't w-worked w-with a w-weapon like t-that ever. F-first t-time f-for everything I-I s-suppose." He felt tired and slightly sick, uncomfortable with the way his soul was churning inside his body. He whined very quietly and tried to calm it down. His soul wavelength wasn't acting very stable, occasionally reaching for Al and the librarian to match. He didn't understand the reaction, and was paling, feeling slight pain from the way his soul was acting.

He had never felt anything like this before, and it scared him slightly. He tried calming his soul down, focusing on meditation or something like that, but it refused to do so. He buried his head into his arms, feeling out of it and weaker than he was used to. Times like this scared him, since it was hard enough finding time when Mr. Stein was free to teach him soul control. He just hoped that the teacher would be able to find time to help him with how his soul was acting today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2