ShibuTalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater/Hetalia crossover rp community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] Empty
PostSubject: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Outside the school had been cooler than he originally expected it to be, but didn't let that bother him as he made his way to the training grounds not too far from the school entrance. Alfred wound his way to the clearing and grinned a bit at the sight some of the trees were in. It looks like that kid Black*Star had been around here. If that wasn't obvious enough by the fact he signed his name in the bark of a tall tree.

The stubborn weapon was out here after getting turned down a mission for not having a meister. It was too dangerous nowadays to send someone out alone. He was sure it had something to do with the fact Alfred wasn't the best at completing any missions.

Alfred sighed and his arm lit up a deep blue, worming around for a moment before finishing it's transformation into a large blade, coming out of Alfred's side where his right arm originally was. 'Well that's just fine!' He decided to himself, lashing out and ripping a gash in the tree trunk. Alfred didn't need a stupid meister to help him out. He'd be strong on his own! The sooner they all realized this, the sooner Alfred could be a death scythe and prove to everyone what he could really do! He twisted back and struck the tree once more, another gash appearing.
Back to top Go down
Fritzi Beilschmidt
Admin
Fritzi Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:56 pm

Fritzi was leaning against a tree, enjoying her (awesome) alone time outside. It was pretty nice weather outside, and the breeze was refreshing and cool. That blue-haired Black*Star person carved his name in the bark, but she took the liberty of tearing it out and replacing it with her own title: Fritzi the Great. It had a much better ring to it, didn't it?

Her ears perked when she thought she heard something gash at a tree. Maybe it was just a- no, there's no way that can be just a squirrel. Maybe it could be a witch trying to cause trouble? The thought of it excited her a bit. Perhaps this would be a chance for Fritzi to just get the witch soul part done with.

She stood up carefully, creeping up to the source of the sound while trying to remain unseen. Spikes grew out from her right arm, ready to slam the witch down or shoot her.

"Kesese~" She was now right behind the abused tree and she jumped out, "Prepare to lose to the great Frit...zi" She paused when she noticed that this wasn't a witch at all, but rather a weapon who just happened to be frustrated. It was too late to go back, however, and she fell right on top of the blond.
Back to top Go down
https://shibutalia.rpg-board.net
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Alfred was far too preoccupied with his current slashing at the tree to hear the other weapon sneaking up on him. He didn't know what was going on until he had hit the ground and his arm turned back at the initial 'thud'.

The blond immediately growled, thinking it was some sort of ambush and raised his left arm, turning it into a blade and holding it to the girl's pale neck, ready to slash out at any minute like he had been with the tree. A minute after that did he realize what he was truly up against. Sure she had ambushed him, but it was no evil witch or evildoer.

Just a girl with white hair and red eyes, a weapon to be exact. "What the hell!?" He blushed, noticing the situation and shoving the girl off of him. That was awkward. And he would never admit it, but things like that still made the teen a bit nervous. Accidental or not. His arm returned to normal and he blinked, getting up and holding out his hand, remembering heroes don't go around pushing people to the ground, especially girls.

"Sorry, you jumped outta nowhere, I thought you were a which or someone who went insane." He apologized, tilting his head like a puppy. "Who are you anyway, and what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Fritzi Beilschmidt
Admin
Fritzi Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:31 pm

"Wh-what? For a second I thought you were a witch or something?" Fritzi took a couple steps back, a bit embarrassed about what she just did, although she would never show that. Her right arm returned to its normal, spike-less state, "And there's no way that I'd be an insane witch!" She felt a bit annoyed by that. Then again, she did also make the same mistake... But she's an exception! Of course she is!

Fritzi put a hand on the tree and started to lean on it when the whole thing just broke and fell off the other side. With the force that she was putting on the tree, she almost fell herself, managing to regain her balance at the last moment. Shit, that probably didn't look that awesome. She immediately regained her cool composure.

"Pff- You're looking at Fritzi the Great, boy." She smirked, "and I was just having my awesome alone time in the woods when I heard a tree being mauled by you." Fritzi took a closer look at the boy. He didn't seem like someone who would want to cause trouble, "Why'd you do that anyway? Did someone piss you off or is it just that Black*Star happened to sign that tree?"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Alfred couldn't help but stare at the arrogant girl, confused by exactly what she was trying to prove by insulting him and saying he did something when she was the one who pounced on him? He was pretty sure that meant it was her fault. By hos definition at least.

The young man's train of thought fell off it's tracks when she snapped the tree in half. It had already been almost ready to fall from previous abuse by people like Black*Star and how Alfred had been relentlessly slashing at it seconds ago. Her expression when the tree fell made him burst into laughter as she obviously tried to keep her balance.

He felt her staring up at him and he stared down, stopping his laughing down to just a few giggles, blinking. "I think I mighta heard of you. I'm Alfred F. Jones! The hero of the whole school!" He grinned, jabbing a finger at himself as he introduced himself.

"You were the one who jumped outta nowhere and tried to kill me!" He accused, frowning and keeping the scowl at the next question. "It's dumb, I wanted this mission to go after a soul, but Death wouldn't let me go just because I don't have a meister. So I came out here to train so I can prove just how tough I am even without a meister!" His grin returned.
Back to top Go down
Fritzi Beilschmidt
Admin
Fritzi Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:33 am

"Oh... think I've heard of you once or twice, but it wasn't about something heroic, that's for sure." said Fritzi. He looked like one of those people who are always happy and think they're all that. Pff, guy probably doesn't know who owns the school around here (specifically herself, of course.)

"Pff, maybe you shouldn't have started abusing that tree like a madman all of a sudden. It makes people suspicious nowadays, with the war and all that shit." she smirked. That frown on Alfred's face almost looked out of place for some reason.

"Oh you don't have a meister either? They can be really annoying, ja?" She kicked some dirt with her left foot, "Especially when the staff's all like, "No you have to have a meister with you cause it's not safe," she said with a goofy voice at the quote, "Pff, they really can't see how awesome I am." The thought of it pissed her off and spikes protruded out of her arms again. What was most annoying was that she couldn't use the musical aspect of her powers without a goddamned meister. Well, she could sing like a guitar, but that would just be freaky.

"Heh, wanna train with the awesome me then?" she grinned. She was aching for a good fight, and perhaps this boy might actually be pretty decent at fighting if he was half as good as he claimed to be.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:03 am

"Oh yeah? You musta heard from the wrong person!" Alfred grinned, clenching his fists and pounding his chest. "I'm the hero around here, and the sooner people figure that out, then I can show everyone what I can do!" He wrapped his arms behind his head and leaned back just a bit. He hadn't thought of what he may look like beating up a tree... then again, he didn't expect anyone to inturrupt him.

"Yeah, no meister, my wavelength is too hard to match, or something around those lines." Alfred pouted himself. "But I'm strong enough to go on some missions on my own since I'm so awesome as a weapon. I ate ten souls on my own with no help!" He boasted, crossing his arms. Those were ten delicious, delicious souls. But he hadn't gotten the chance to do something like that lately. Obviously, the war, and now missions or most of them required a meister and weapon pair.

His eyes widened a bit at the thought of training with another weapon and two glowing blue blades appeared from his arms. He was excited now, a fight with someone! He hadn't had one in a while! Plus it was usually a weapon with a meister anyway, never just another weapon! "Sounds awesome, but don't think I'll hold back just cuz you're a girl." He smiled, dipping a bit in his knees, the blades on his arms shifting as he moved his arms in responce. This was gonna be a chance to prove himself!
Back to top Go down
Black*Star

Black*Star

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:38 am

Black*Star was irritated. Kidd said that he had to pick a new partner as quickly as possible... couldn't have a 3 star meister out of action because he didn't have a weapon. So, he was wandering around the grounds, trying to scope out the new talent. No one would be as great as Tsuabaki of course; her ability was rare. But maybe he could find a weapon with some decent skill around here. Then, if they could match his godly wavelength, he'd be able to resume the hunt for Tsubaki, Maka, and the rest of his friends. Hearing a commotion, he settled on a wall and looked around. Soon, he saw what was up; two kids were fighting. He'd never seen them before, so they had to be some of the new recruits.

"Hmmmm... let's see if they're worthy of Black*Star's bigness, or if they'll be too small."
Back to top Go down
Fritzi Beilschmidt
Admin
Fritzi Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:22 pm

"Pff, well let's see how the hero can deal with the awesomest being that ever existed." Fritzi smirked and the row of spikes glistened in the sunlight. She'll show him who's the boss around here.

Ten souls by himself? That's pretty decent for a weapon going solo, "Well I have 50 souls! Beat that!" Alright, that was a bit of an exaggeration. She actually had about 32, but what difference does it make? Besides, awesome people don't spend all of their time just on missions. Gotta spread that awesomeness around too for publicity, too.

She watched Alfred's arms turn into scythe blades. Oh, another scythe? Sheesh, they're so common these days. Just because the highest status for a weapon is called a Death Scythe, it doesn't mean that they should all be scythes, "Oh look, another scythe. You guys are so overrated, I'm not even kidding," The blades did look a bit sharper than the average scythe, though. Maybe this guy would actually put up a real fight, "At least I'm awesome enough to be an electric guitar."

Fritzi had a feeling that someone was watching them. Eh, even if there was, it would probably be a good way to get herself known more than she already is and maybe even find a meister that was at least half as awesome as herself.

She moved her hand in front of her face so that the spikes were facing the American. She grinned. Let's see how long you last in front of Fritzi the Great! Three spikes shot out of her arms and right at Alfred.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Alfred growled. "50? That's crazy! And it doesn't matter how many you got, I fought tougher Keishens!" He boasted, of course, not knowing if he had or not, but not willing to be outdone by her. At the taunt, another two blades appeared on both his shoulders. He was not just some of those scythes before him! He was so distracted by this fight that he didn't notice anyone nearby.

"I'm not any scythe! I'm a double blade!" He laughed, watching the spikes fly at him and holding his arm up and in an 'x' shape over his chest as he ran, hearing the multiple clanks of metal on metal as he blocked the spikes with the blades on his arms. "Never saw a weapon who was just a guitar!" He yelled, leaping off the ground.

His blades sliced against each-other, sounding like someone had sharpened them and pulling his arms up in front of him, above her, he swiped his blades down as he fell, planning on impaling her and kicking forward with his foot. He couldn't remember how to make a blade appear from his leg, that was horribly complicated to imagine with the bone and muscles. "Show me what you can do!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Black*Star

Black*Star

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Black*Star wasn't very impressed. He couldn't even tell what the girl was supposed to be; a pincushion of doom??? Spikes were all over the place. The boy seemed to be some sort of exaggerated scythe... Black*Star imagined that he'd be unweildy, but until he saw a full transformation, he couldn't be sure. They were both certainly over doing it. Blades and spines everywhere... how the heck could they even get around with things poking out in such awkward places?? He shook his head.

"These two are not proving to be competent. And I highly doubt that girl has collected 50 souls. Isn't there anyone who could possibly be a match for the amazing Black*Star!?"
Back to top Go down
Fritzi Beilschmidt
Admin
Fritzi Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:41 pm

"I'm not just a guitar!" Fritzi shouted, now irritated, "And I'm a whole lot better than any scythe!" Her smirk shifted into a scowl. They boy was pretty strong, to just block her spikes with his blades.

She watched him jump up, preparing to attack her from above. Ha, as if Fritzi the Great would give up that easily! Spikes now grew out of both arms as she got into a defensive stance.

Fritzi opened her mouth as if about to sing, but instead of a normal human singing voice, guitar chords rang through and one could see the sound booms fly up, aimed right at the American. Her music had the ability to directly affect soul wavelengths, although it's not strong as it would be with an amplifier which she can only use in full weapon form, but it would probably be good enough for now. All she really needed was to slow the boy a bit and play out some classic rock to confuse his wavelength a bit, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:13 pm

Alfred fell and hit one of the spikes, about to re-direct his attack, he felt something crash into him and he fell back a bit, the blades on his shoulders becoming too hard for his wavelength to create and sustain. "Huh?" He looked around, ears ringing angrily at the sound-wave hitting him.

The weapon boy growled. She wasn't just a guitar after all, and he couldn't make more blades on his body right now. His erratic wavelength became even more erratic at this, which was saying something. "We'll see!"

He jumped again, keeping his mind on something he could not see. His own soul, remembering the way it clashed and would normally function, starting to let that take over his only thought. That in turn calmed him and more blades appeared, eyes closed, opening only as he neared Fritzi and slashed out. "Take this!"
Back to top Go down
Black*Star

Black*Star

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Augh!! Black*Star's ears were ringing. The girl.... she was making a noise like an electric guitar being dropped down the stairs! He covered his ears; his sensitive hearing made it sound like the screechign of a thousand angry cats. He leapt out of the tree and landed in the field.

"No one is allowed to stand out more than me!! You're 10,000 years too early to even think of trying, small fries!! For I am BLACK*STAR, the man who will surpass God!!!"

He rushed and appeared suddenly behind the girl, ready to attack.

"BLACK*STAR, BIG WAVE!!"
Back to top Go down
Fritzi Beilschmidt
Admin
Fritzi Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:34 pm

"Hah! Prepare to lose to Fritzi the Great!" She said after finishing the sound wave, her voice slightly hoarse from the attack. She flicked her hair back and grinned, "And another victory goes to the awesomest person in the world!"

Fritzi started to laugh, but stopped when she saw that Alfred close his eyes before more blades grew from his body. What the-? A scythe shouldn't be able to create more blades from their body when their wavelength goes unstable! Unless... Unless his wavelength had always been unstable to begin with. Dammit.

She was about to create another sound wave, one which would just mute surrounding soul wavelengths when she heard some obnoxious voice from behind, and it was obvious that it was the infamous Black*Star. Great, just great. Fritzi turned around but it was too late. She felt the impact of the wavelength attack and was pushed towards Alfred, getting cuts here and there from the blades.

Fritzi screamed, except it wasn't really a scream. More like the most discordant combination of notes you can imagine coming from a guitar with that screeching effect. Aw fuck- last time she did anything like that, it made a person go mentally unstable for half an hour.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Alfred's eyes widened and he felt something slam into him, fist what he knew to be a wavelength, and then a body, his blades sliced something and he opened his eyes, seeing the girl had hit into him. He hadn't meant to hurt her too bad! The blades disappeared.

His ears began to ring again as he hit the ground, clenching his eyes shut. Something wasn't right. His wavelength was hurting him now. Something colorful appeared in the side of his vision despite his eyes being shut. What was that? His eyes twitched and he opened them, the blue of his iris looking milky and dull as he looked around. Something wasn't right.... something wasn't...

He felt like he was being crushed, thinking at first it was the weapon he was fighting, but it was instead a smell. It smelled like a penny. It smelled like pain. It was on his arms and a few splatters on his cheeks from the fight. Blood. It was pretty. Red like rubies. Little droplets of rubies puddled on his arms and the scent crushed his thoughts. He felt suddenly like hurting someone to see more red, his hands digging into the grass and dirt below him, a grin passing his face. He felt something tickle at his chest and take hold of his soul. His vision was muddled with something black and those colorful rainbows dancing and itching around his vision. The ringing in his ears continued and it became even louder, making him shudder inwardly.

"Itches... the smell. Noisy." He shoved Fritzi off and felt his body stand up. It felt numb, like he wasn't in control of it anymore. Something else was tugging at him. It felt suffocating, but like it would stop the feeling in his chest. Stop the noise. "I want the noise to stop. But I want to see your blood. I'm funny, huh?" He tilted his head, a blade appearing as he approached Black*Star. "Heroes can be funny though, it's what we do..."
Back to top Go down
Black*Star

Black*Star

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:22 am

Black*Star grimaced. Madness.... of course. Even the newbies were infected.... And the girl was only scratched, how did that trigger this kid??

"Weak. You can't even handle that level of madness? Get a grip, or I'll have to knock some sense into you. You both wanted to fight, and I didn't go anywhere near all-out against her. The great Black*Star never picks on the weak! Show me you're worth being here at Shibusen!!"
Getting into a stance, he waited for Alfred to approach. Even altered by the madness, he could tell this kid didn't have the experience he did. He just needed a little wake up. And then they could all bask in the glory of Black*Star's might and incredible superiority.

"Well?? Even without Tsubaki I can take you!"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:34 am

"You're funny... too..." Alfred's head fell a bit and his blades started to dissapear as he clutched his head. It hurt. Madness? What's that? Was that the dark that was tugging at him? If he pulled back, it just locked hold of him tighter. Suffocating. His wavelenghth was gaining energy from it. He never felt this before.

The weapon's hands fell to his side like a limp ragdoll's. "Maybe if I beat someone like you... dad will accept me?" He tilted his head up, a large slasher-like smile passing his face. He felt himself being pulled in. Something kept him from resisting. It was all so noisy. It was screaming in his ears.

His arm turned into it's blade form and he lurched forward in a run, holding his arm out as another blade appeared. "You're so loud!" He stabbed forward, as he did, another, larger blade plunged from his back around him to stab his enemy. "I'll shut you up!" His soul's chaotic wavelength became stronger as he felt himself slipping, barely holding onto himself. He couldn't think at all, and worse yet, he couldn't stop his downward spiral.
Back to top Go down
Fritzi Beilschmidt
Admin
Fritzi Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:15 pm

Fritzi stood back up, wiping off some blood on her face. Fuck... The guy's gone batshit crazy now and it was because of her. The only option now really is to knock the American unconscious and wait until the effects subside. If Fritzi knew how she had been able to play that sound wave, then perhaps she might be able to reverse the effects, but that wasn't likely since this had only happened a handful of times.

"Shut up, this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't interfered in my victory!" She snapped at Black*Star. She wondered why he didn't seem affected by this at all, maybe he had some resistance to madness? Then again, the sound wave shouldn't be affecting Alfred as much as it is. Perhaps the blonde had always been susceptible to insanity?

When Alfred mentioned something about his dad, that only reinforced Fritzi's inference. Most likely a bad history with his family. She swallowed, remembering some dark years in her life... No, now's not the time to remember. There's never a time to remember.

She wasn't exactly sure what to do. Any other sound waves might possibly make things worse and her arms and legs were bleeding so much it would make it harder for her to move around quickly. Fritzi put her arms forward and shot spikes aimed towards the American's back. Might as well try to get him down as soon as possible before he causes any real destruction.
Back to top Go down
Black*Star

Black*Star

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Black*Star dodged Alfred's attacks, ducking and weaving.

"Oi, you! Calm down, I don't want to have to hurt you kid! And you, screechy girl! You're not helping by trying to kill him! You could try keeping your small mouth quiet and do what I do!"
This was getting serious... and Black*Star didn't like that. Kidd was going to be upset if the school became a hive of madness. Clapping his hands over Alfred's ears, he pumped his soul wavelength through his hands. He figured that since he had the strength to overcome the madness on his own, maybe he could influence Alfred to have the same strength.

Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Alfred had continued his assault on Black*Star, stabbing at him and laughing like a madman. The spikes were blocked by his other arm, scythe blade protruding from his hand to shoulder. But that left him open to when Black*Star put his hands on his ears. All he could hear was that ringing, then, a horrible amount of pain in the form of a soul wavelength.

He was in a murky dark ocean, clenching his fist in the water. It was so thick, like it was almost a solid. He could breath just fine, but his body felt like it was not his. He turned his head. Darkness that way, and the other way. He could hear that ringing through the dark water, and he couldn't make it stop. This lack of movement and no way out frightened him to no end.

The shock made his body go rigid, angry at what had caused this, but the darkness around him made it hard to tell who had done it. Why was he even here? Looking down, he saw something holding his legs and struggled, the pulsating wavelength, moving some of the darkness and stopping the sound for only a few moments. And then he could see light above him. He could get out!

The weapon blinked a few times, eyes drooping and the blades on him becoming non-existent. Everything around him was fuzzy, and that ringing was dull, but it still kept his mind muddled and as fuzzy as his vision. "The hell?" He coughed out, the wavelength making him spat out a bit of blood to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Black*Star

Black*Star

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:32 pm

"You awake yet? Get it together newbie. I know that my bigness is overwhelming, but you need to get ahold of yourself."

Black*Star let go of Alfred's head and stepped back. Checking his own wounds, he determined that he wasn't badly hurt. Just a few scratches, he'd had much worse. But it was a problem that there was a student so weak to madness.... especially with Maka missing. She was the only one who could really fight off the influence of madness. Wiping a smear of blood off of his face, Black*Star turned back to Alfred.

"Let's get you to the infirmary...."
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Alfred blinked a few times, turning his head around, taking a deep breath and rubbing his non-bloody hand on his eyes. He still couldn't see that well. But some things were coming back to him. He had been fighting some albino girl... then, nothing.

"Who you callin'... a newbie?" Alfred settled on a small glare, but a smirk was on his face. He had no idea what this guy had done, but he supposed it had been good, since now, everyone was hurt, including himself, but mostly the others it seemed. Only after this did he feel how weak he was. His body was limp, he had blood on him, but not much of it was his. What did he do?

The blond's muddled vision was making two of everyone, but he didn't want any help standing up, closing his eyes and clenching them to help clean his vision. "You look hurt too..." He turned to the girl. "And you..." He felt a pit in his stomach at the idea he might be responsible.
Back to top Go down
Fritzi Beilschmidt
Admin
Fritzi Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:47 am

Fritzi couldn't get herself to look directly at either of them. It was all her fault, wasn't it? She hadn't felt guilt like this since... since a couple of years, at least. She wiped off some blood off her right arm and made a fake grin, as if to shrug off all the damage she had gotten.

"Eh, nothing much for Fritzi the Great," she lied, "Question is are you alright?" He looked as if he didn't remember what happened at all... Perhaps it's for the better, since knowing what just happened could also affect him mentally, seeing how his sanity seems pretty sensitive to going awry.

"Yeah, it's probably best to go to the infirmary now..." She pat Alfred on the back, "Don't want things to get worse, after all."
Back to top Go down
Black*Star

Black*Star

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Black*Star tugged at Fritzi a little. He could see that she was bleeding pretty badly.

"You too. You're bleeding, and need to be checked out. Kidd won't be pleased if all the new little weapons kill each other on their first day, and that would detract from my bigness in his eyes. So move it."

Picking Alfred up with one arm, he hoisted him into a fireman's carry.

"C'mon! We haven't got all day!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] Empty

Back to top Go down

Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next