ShibuTalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater/Hetalia crossover rp community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MatthieuWilliams

MatthieuWilliams

Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] Empty
PostSubject: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Mattie was outside in the school grounds in a small grove of trees. There seemed to be no marks or signs of other students having found this area, and he hoped he had picked a good place to practice. He was used to the solitude by now, and ever since his parents left, it was all he really had. A book was laying open in front of him, describing different ways of seeing souls and understanding them. He knew the basic concepts with soul colors, though he never really bothered to look at a witch's soul. He figured they could hide them well enough so it wouldn't do go to draw attention to being able to break the Soul Protect. He just wanted to see if he could view someone's soul briefly.

A soft wind blew through the area and he sighed comfortably, pulling himself in a meditative state and letting everything go fuzzy around his vision. Which wasn't hard since he needed to wear glasses and looking over them often blurred his vision enough for this to work. He sunk into his own personal trance and let the aura and feel of his soul echo around him. It was his own sanctuary when he did this, and thought nothing of the fact that he was capable of this. His parents told him that being adaptable was a brilliant way of being able to work with different partners. Mattie sucked in a deep breath and let it go, his soul spreading to fill the whole clearing, his body relaxed and slightly slumped in place.

He shifted his soul into his eyes and slowly opened them, a slight ring of white around the pupil of his eyes. He looked at the clearing and waited for people to pass by, curious to see what their soul might look like and what kind of size. This was an experiment, but he hoped that he could be able to do this. Already he could see the area tinged in the light tones of his own soul, whites and blues.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:22 pm

Alfred was speeding through the forest, taking down bushes or anything that had the misfortune of being in front of him. He stumbled into a clearing and fell on his face, still hearing voices of a very angry teacher yelling at him to return at once, scrambling up to his feet and continued his dash.

This was a normal sort of thing. Alfred often did something to piss off a teacher. Last week not coming to class, this time for not doing his punishment cleaning the library and sneaking out through a window. That sorta stuff.

Yes, just a normal sort of thing. The blond knew he would need to go back and face the music eventually, but for now, he was content with being on the lamb and just plain eating up the time he had before he was drug back. The boy jumped and aimed for a tree, his grip tightening onto the branch and swinging to another, panting, looking behind to see if he could still hear anyone. He didn't have that fancy soul perception most of the other meisters had, so he had to rely on what he could see and hear. He paused, being surprisingly quiet, blue eyes scanning the area.

Nothing. He sighed, leaning forward and dropping down from the tree into the clearing and sinking to the ground, taking a deep breath to calm down and regain his breath. Man, he really shouldn't have eaten before running like that!
Back to top Go down
MatthieuWilliams

MatthieuWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Mattie's eyes unfocused and he spotted a weapon soul enter his clearing, a bit confused as to how he couldn't sense his soul. He looked at it and murmured in a whisper-soft voice, " Excuse me... A-are you all r-right?" He stayed in his lax position, still meditating and having his soul perception still on. He was feeling kind of hollow and at peace. He shifted slightly but still didn't move, slowly pulling his soul in, but sending out a few tendrils to brush the weapon's own soul. Mattie tilted his head and shifted his glasses up, wanting to see him past the blur of his vision. He cocked his head to the side, but still refused to move.

" What w-were you r-running from? I-If I may ask?" He was very curious and let his hands tangle together, still seeing the soul fairly clearly. He didn't understand his strange apathy, but wasn't as alarmed as he should have been because of it. His apathy was common when meditating, and he was far too used to being treated as invisible to even think the other might notice him. The wind blew through the clearing again, his eyes nearly falling to half mast at the peace of the area. He wasn't bothered by the weapon, shivering a bit as the tendrils made contact with the dark blue soul. He liked how the other felt and it was a nice, good feeling, even though his apathy drowned it out again.

Sometimes that was just how things worked out, and while it did hurt, he had gotten used to it. One day people would see him and remember him, but right now? He had his good polar bear friend/pet to look after him and that was all he needed. Even if it was lonely and slightly strange sometimes to hear it speak like a young child. It stopped bothering him after a while. He needed the verbal communication, even if he still stuttered when taking to other people.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:55 pm

"Huh?" Alfred blinked, looking around at who had spoken and suddenly spotting who had just said that. 'I hardly saw the guy there... damn I'm horrible at locating people, maybe that's why I don't get cool missions!' The scythe thought to himself, standing up and pushing off the tree to give his weak legs a head-start in moving.

"Teachers and all that jazz." He grinned, tilting his head lightly as he walked, feeling where he had landed pretty hard on his left leg and slumped down about halfway to the person across from him. He didn't feel like he recognized him before, but he could tell this was a meister.

"And yeah I'm cool." The boy replied, rubbing his leg and inwardly wincing. 'Well, maybe I should keep the jumping down till this sprain or whatever it is heals up... better be fast.' Alfred spoke inwardly before meeting the Meister's eyes with his own. He seemed timid with the way he spoke, much of a contrast to himself who never stuttered.

"So what are you doing out here then, and who are you anyway?" He crossed his arms, the wind fluttering the fur color on his jacket just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Acadia Williams

Acadia Williams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:59 pm

Acadia didn't really understand why she had been given such a random task by her fellow staff. Originally she had been indulging in her guilty pleasure of reading one of the new books that the school had received and was informed of a student was there to serve his punishment. He was assigned to clean up the library and from a quick glance she could tell of his discontent of his placement. Acadia could never understand why most of the students disliked such a wonderful place of knowledge and learning.

A while later she noticed her co-worker had stomped into the library looking for the same student. Since the teacher had duties to attend to, the young librarian had to leave her post momentarily in search of the misbehaving student. The only information she had was that it was a weapon soul.

In the end, Acadia began wandering around in search of the boy. With soul protect on it was indeed hard for her to locate the student. But she had to find the student or she too would end up in trouble.

As she slowly moved through the area, Acadia enjoyed the scent of the outside which contrasted with the library scent she was so used to. Suddenly, she stopped in her tracks as heard some voices nearby. Glancing by from her location, she spotted two students. Pausing for a moment of thought she came to the conclusion that it was better to wait before rudely intruding their conversation.
Back to top Go down
MatthieuWilliams

MatthieuWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:09 am

Mattie shifted and stumbled moving forward, head dropping briefly before moving closer, still twining the tendrils around the other. He didn't seem to notice what Mattie was doing and he murmured, " I am experimenting. I want to see if I could do Soul Perception. You have a-a very beautiful o-one. I-It's very warm a-and nice." He tilted his head and murmured, " Are you s-sure? Y-you're leg l-looks like it's h-hurting you" He tilted his head to the side, still drawing in more of his soul, but still keeping a few tendrils wrapped around the boy's soul.

It felt so nice and he didn't want to leave it any time soon. Such a warm, comforting soul, something he hadn't felt in a long time. He cocked his head to the side again, imitating his polar bear friend and patiently enjoying the sun and the breeze. He loved being outside as much as possible, since it had sound and was never quiet like an empty home. He sat back and murmured, " W-what is y-your name? M-mine is M-Matthieu W-Williams." He was fascinated by the other, finally seeing his features and finding him familiar, oddly familiar, but he couldn't understand why.

He jerked suddenly and his gaze shot up to the librarian he had seen working in the library. His soul flooded the area again and he trembled slightly. He brushed against the librarian's soul, unsure of what kind it was. His Soul Perception was wavering slightly at the librarian and he stuttered out quietly, " W-Who a-are you? W-What are y-you?" He knew it wasn't a witch, but the soul had no real definite feel to it, nothing like the weapon's soul.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:29 am

"So you can see my soul?" Alfred asked, his blue eyes wandering around himself, not seeing anything. Looking at the other, still nothing. He envied that. He could not see sould, yet he was told how amazing they were. He knew they tasted really good, but those were evil souls. His eyes wandered back down to his leg beneath his hand. "Yeah, I'm cool, told ya, just landed weird is all." He stated with a warm smile.

Alfred had been peaceful up until he heard the boy's name. "Williams?" He asked, feeling something in his chest jump and his soul shook just a tad. That name didn't exactly bring back good memories to him, but he grit his teeth. It could just be pure coincidence. He was sure someone else had to have the last name. "Alfred. I'm Alfred F. Jones." Another grin, a beaming one with a starry look in his eye as he calmed down a bit from the initial shock of the name.

He turned his head to match Matthieu's, stareing over at the peak of blond hair and a form he recognized, jumping to his feet. "Shit! They found me already!?" He cried, trying to make a break for it, but his left leg gave out and he tumbled back to the ground with a 'thud', stareing at the librarian with a defeated look.
Back to top Go down
Acadia Williams

Acadia Williams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:51 am

Acadia blinked in surprise as she was addressed by one of the students. Matthieu Williams was his name if she caught it right from the boy. Her attention however was focused on how the boy directed his questioning to her. First of all she had to ease the tension in the air. Being gentle and warming was indeed a second nature to her. " Pardon me for my intrusion. I hope I didn't scare either of you.", she stated as she entered the clearing. She watched as one of boys tried to escape but ended up failing. Was he wounded perhaps?

Giving a pause she hoped for the best," My name is Acadia. I am one of the librarians for DWMA. " Wait a moment. Didn't the boy just ask what she was? Although she felt a little impressed by the Matthieu's soul perception capabilities, it she feared that they would treat her differently if they knew that she was a witch. " I'm not exactly sure what do you mean by your second question but I think we should tend to your friend first." Avoiding the question, she tried to shift the priority of the situation to the other student by the name of Alfred. It was better that they did not know the truth.

She strolled over to the boy on the ground and kneeled beside himself to have a better look at the sprained leg. Judging from what he had said earlier, he was probably the student her co-worker was looking for. Acadia felt that it was not right to drag an injured student back and have him possibly injure himself even more. So she heaved a soft sigh and hoped she wouldn't get in trouble.

" Mr.Jones.", She tried to adress him in a friendly manner " The teacher who was in charge your punishment kindly asked me to bring you back but from the looks of your injury, it would be best to take you to the Dispensary first to get that treated." Acadia gave a polite smile as she gestured to his leg.
Back to top Go down
MatthieuWilliams

MatthieuWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:02 am

Mattie shifted and sighed before pulling back from Al's soul and pushing his own back into his body, trembling from how long he had been in that state. He always got cold after having one of his meditations or experiments. He supposed it was a way of punishing him for leaving his soul out for all to see. He looked at Al before looking at the librarian, murmuring, " M-maybe I c-can help in t-the library? I d-do so love i-it in there. A-and I look l-like Mr. Jones, s-so maybe t-the teacher might b-be confused?" He didn't know why he was offering, but being in the library comforted him.

He looked at Al curiously but seemed to shrink in on himself when he reigned in his soul and returned to himself. He rarely spoke to others outside of a listening ear, and was uncertain whether or not it was smart to offer his services like that. He shifted and stood up, clutching his books and book bag to his body. He reached down to help haul Al to his feet, hoping the other boy wouldn't mind so much.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:24 am

Alfred's eyes were locked onto the woman at all times, pausing a bit at the way Matthieu asked his question and the way she responded. That was kinda weird. His gaze shifted to the meister a bit before returning to the woman as she sat next to him. He knew he would be drug back even if it meant being beaten within an inch of his life!

His eyes clenched shut for the moment, waiting for the impending beating or an intimidation of the Reaper Chop, even holding his head as if from pain, but batting open one eye cautiously, looking to Acadia and gulping. So he wouldn't be beaten within an inch of his life? Aweso--

Wait. The Dispensary? "Augh! No way that's where that creepy Stein guy is! I heard stories about him dissecting people!" Alfred flailed back a tad, not getting far at all and looking more like awkward flailing. He didn't like hospital-like rooms or being treated for anything, especially when it involved creepy doctors.

His eyes wandered to Matthieu who had picked him up, which he didn't much mind, it got the pressure off his leg, stareing at him.Just what was this guy offering? Was he gonna take his place or something? Normally, Alfred would have accepted, but he was the hero, and this kid hadn't done anything. Heroes don't go around blameing other people.

"I'm fine! Seriously!" He waved his hands in front of his face.
Back to top Go down
Acadia Williams

Acadia Williams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Acadia was quite taken back by the reaction of the two students. Matthieu's sudden offer to replace his friend was very sudden. The boy would sacrifice himself for his fellow friend? That was indeed a character of a good model but seriously cleaning up the library wasn't a terrible job. She would know better than anyone else.

Standing up she observed Alfred. For a moment she felt like she knew the two boys for a long time but couldn't put a finger on it why. Putting that thought aside Acadia gave a chuckle at what Alfred had said.

" I've never seen or heard such an occurrence happen before. Mr.Stein is quite a nice man once you've met him so I'm not quite sure where such rumours came from. " Honestly, what were these sorts of gossip about the other staff she had been hearing about these days. Dissecting students? That's not even allowed in this school. Then again, nothing was technically normal about the school either.

" If you really wish to avoid that place, we can get that injury treated in the library.", She paused hoping that her offer would sound nice enough for the students to not run away. " And since your friend here also willing help with the library you two can share the job of cleaning the library up together."

Okay maybe Acadia was a little too direct.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:13 pm

"I heard it from all kinds of people! Especially that one Death Scythe that's still around here! Stein's partner! The one with red hair-- kinda perverted, yeah!" Alfred stated, not remembering the man's name, but remembering his appearance and of course how he acted when he had met him. He knew Stein because he was prone for hurting himself being as clumsy as he could be.

Not to mention he was in Stein's class. He always fell over when he came into the room, which was funny until he kept talking like nothing had happened, and if you talked while he was talking you got a scalpel thrown at you. Also, Stein was the only one to ever wield him. It was during a practice for meisters to match wavelengths, so Stein picked the most difficult one to match with, and that happened to be Alfred.

"No, don't make Matt go and do my stuff for him, that's not cool 'teach!" he scythe cried, struggling a bit to stand on his own. He was still debating to get treated in the library or by Stein. He really had a tough time with that since it was obvious the teacher was mad at him for escaping so they wouldn't go easy on him or anything, but he decided it would be better than getting one of his kidney's taken.

The blond sighed. "Look, we can just wrap it up or something in the Library as long as Matt doesn't have to do anything." He decided to strike a deal at least. He was sure Matthieu would thank him for it later. Another person to think of him as a personal hero!
Back to top Go down
MatthieuWilliams

MatthieuWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:35 pm

Mattie smiled at the kindness of the librarian and relaxed a bit, before looking at the taller, and possibly older, boy. He blinked at the other's fear of Stein, not really sure if it was a proper one. He hadn't met Mr. Stein yet so he wouldn't have been able to understand too well. He shifted and murmured, " I don't m-mind taking M-Mr. Jones anywhere, a-and I like b-being in the l-library. It's why I-I offered to h-help." He looked at the librarian and smiled shyly, wanting to get moving and to get the older boy's leg looked at.

The wind ruffled his hair again and he tucked some extra strands behind one ear. He did love being outside, but the library was also another place he liked staying at. It always made him feel welcome and at home. His parents used to drag him out of there to eat or even spend time with them, but now that they were no longer there, well, he sometimes forgot to eat during lunch. He blinked and murmured to Al, " B-But I'm a-also in Mr. S-Stein's class. H-He doesn't s-seem that b-bad and he r-remembers me... w-which is n-nice." Mattie truly didn't understand why people feared him. He took the time to help Mattie with his own soul abilities, and Mattie loved the extra attention, soaking it up like a sponge.

He frowned at Al's odd behavior and muttered quickly under his breath. " Idon'tneedaherothankyouverymuch." He wasn't used to having his offers be refused, but still wanted to help none the less. It was an odd feeling, to be protected, but he figured that as soon as Al and the nice librarian forgot about him, things would go back to normal and he would be alone again. The only person paying attention to him would be his polar bear, Kumajirou and Mr. Stein during the extra lessons.
Back to top Go down
Acadia Williams

Acadia Williams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Looking at Alfred and then Matthieu, she noticed they seemed to be conflicting a little bit. Well, she had to do something about that injury first. " We can figure out your punishment later." Pausing she noticed that he had mentioned something about a Death Scythe.

Death Scythe....Death Scythe...The name sounded familiar. Wait a moment. Red hair and perverted. That man?! Acadia's flickered violet for a moment while her cheeks flushed red as she recalled upon the person that Alfred was talking about. The last time she had met Spirit was an awkward moment for the girl. She really didn't want to mention the details about it.

" Well then why don't we settle for some tea together in the library then? You can tell me the details about this information you have been told." And she would deal with the information later. A calm smile came from the librarian as she was going to give a certain Death Scythe an earful after for teaching the students such nonsense.

Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:13 pm

Alfred frowned a bit at this. He had no real choice in what was going to happen, so he decided he might as well go with it. He would have to be taken back to the library anyway, and he would much rather do it in a way that didn't have him experimented on. And it seemed Matthieu wanted to be in the library. He had no idea why anyone would want to be in that place. 'He must be a teacher's pet or something.' He thought to himself, nodding lightly.

"Does it gotta be tea? I hate that stuff." He stuck out his tongue and scrunched up his face in a disgusted manner. He just never did, he always liked coffee better. And the only time he would ever drink tea was if his mother made it hot and put a lot of sugar and honey in it. "Can I have some coffee or something? I like that. It's way better." The weapon grinned.

He tilted his bad ankle back and stool like a flamingo on one foot, trying to get the other student to lessen his grip on him. He could just hop his way back if he wanted to, it wasn't that hard. He may be clumsy, but balance when he needed to have it was another thing, he supposed.
Back to top Go down
MatthieuWilliams

MatthieuWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:56 pm

Mattie noted the offer for tea and smiled quietly, murmuring, " I would like t-tea, merci." He stayed by the male's side, rolling his eyes at his stubborn attitude, moving forward and pushing him to match him. He had no problems keeping the other up-right, following the librarian to the library. The older boy was so weird and he figured that he wanted to be a hero or something. He did remember him from class and how he and Stein would butt heads.

He quietly shifted the other, his soul still reaching for him and soaking up the warmth the other gave off. He was truly enjoying helping the other out, even if the other wasn't too happy with it. He sighed softly and thought about the Death Scythe, having only seen him in passing. The quiet young man wasn't very impressed with the weapon, even though he didn't mind him that much. He heard that the other's daughter was the deceased, or missing, and he felt bad for that man. He didn't know how it would feel to loose a daughter, even if he lost his parents as well.
Back to top Go down
Acadia Williams

Acadia Williams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:04 am

At least they were now at a compromise. It was odd how certain people preferred coffee while others like tea. Was there some sort of conflict between these two hot beverages that she had missed? " We have coffee too so you don't need to worry.", She informed Alfred and gave Matthieu a quick smile. " And I'm glad to hear that. It's not everyday I serve afternoon tea to other people, especially students."

Standing up, she gave a quick pat to her skirt making sure that it wasn't wrinkled or dirty. Looking over to the shorter boy she made sure the two were okay. He seemed to be contemplating about something. She guessed that it was either the rumours of Stein or that pervert Spirit.

" So since we have a long way back, why don't you tell me about yourselves?" She had some interest in the boys as they still felt quite familiar to her. It was almost as if they were the boys she had been searching for over the pass few years she was at DWMA. There could be no way for such a coincidence to occur but it wouldn't hurt to know them better. Mathieu's surname did peak her interest however.

Last edited by Acadia Williams on Sun May 01, 2011 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:08 am

"Mmm, c'mon I'm fine." Alfred pouted, trying to detach himself from the other blond to limp on his own. He still had a bit of a lean on Matthieu, but had taken it upon himself to put most of his weight on his good foot. He figured he could handle this on his own. He grinned when he learned they had coffee. That would probably make him feel a thousand times better just by drinking it! That's how it usually was! Alfred knew for a fact that stupid tea couldn't help him like that. It just had no real punch to it. More like it made you go to sleep, not wake you up like coffee did.

He supposed this was better turnout than he could have ever imagined. He could get his leg patched up without creepy old Stein holding a knife to his face and he wouldn't have to clean the library! Plus the teacher didn't even seem mad at him! This was awesome, no, he would need a new word to describe this. He'd need to think of it later when he wasn't in pain and had coffee. He always thought better that way.

For a moment, Alfred considered transforming to make it easier to get back to the library, but he remembered shortly after that every time he transformed and someone tried to pick him up their hands either burned or he was too heavy because they weren't awesome enough to match wavelengths! Better like this where he wasn't burning anyone.

"I'm Alfred F. Jones! I'm the hero of Shibushen! I'm gonna be everyone's hero and be the best Death Scythe ever! In the history of ever! And everyone will look up to me then!" He grinned to the librarian. That sounded like enough of an explanation. He didn't need to explain anything else, he was a hero, plain and simple!
Back to top Go down
MatthieuWilliams

MatthieuWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Mattie looked at the male a bit confused. The Hero of Shibusen? Really? He sighed and let the older male take most of his weight, still unsure why he thought he was heavy. If he was a weapon, why didn't he transform and let Mattie carry him? He bit his lip before murmuring, " M-maybe instead o-of struggling w-with your f-foot. I-I could c-carry you i-in weapon f-form? I-it could w-work." He didn't mind the offer, knowing that his soul was so very flexible and it probably would work for him.

The younger male thought about what to say about himself and murmured softly, " M-my name i-is Matthieu W-Williams. I h-had a Maman a-and a P-papa before t-they disappeared o-on a mission a-and never r-returned. I-I have a-a small p-polar bear w-who lives w-with me." He fell silent after that, not used to talking so much. it was strange, being so visible for so long. But he loved it and hoped it would never end.

He could still feel that warmth from Alfred's soul and was soothed by it, hesitantly reaching out the the Librarian's, shyly brushing it with his own. He wanted to know if she wouldn't mind connecting with him. He wanted to know the warmth, possible warmth, of her own soul.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Alfred sighed and shook his head. "You can't handle me." He pouted, continuing to limp almost on his own now. He didn't expect the fact the other could see souls to change anything. No one could handle him, he had started to expect it. Stein had even confronted him and told him that if he wanted a partner he'd have a hard time if he kept up his act. But Alfred didn't know what act he was keeping up, he was just being him, and he could be nothing else.

"I don't mean that in a mean way, I mean it as you probably will burn your hands or won't be able to pick me up." He stated, feeling the need to re-state that in case it sounded like an insult. If he wanted to insult someone he would do better than that anyway. Alfred's eyelids fell a bit on his sky-blue eyes. So this kid didn't have parents either? Well, he could relate since he hadn't seen his parents in ages. He could hardly even say he had parents at this point. But he'd have them back once he became stronger, when he became a Death Scythe, and the hero of Shibusen. Then he would have them back. Everyone would accept him then...
Back to top Go down
Acadia Williams

Acadia Williams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Parents? Come to think of it, Acadia never really paid much attention to her parents either but only visited their graves once in a while. It was far too long ago for her to remember them. She had only an old and worn photograph she had at home. She could barely make out their faces from the aged photo which was now sepia in colour. " Oh I see. I'll tell you about myself too seeing that it's only proper. Well I'm here at Shibusen because I'm looking for some of my relatives. Oh and I also own a pet polar bear too. Her name's Kumarie and she's sleeping at the library right now." Acadia gave a quiet chuckle as she imagined Kumarie to wake up in a grumpy mood since no one's in the library.

However, something else had caught her attention. The two boys seemed to be conflicting in some way. Between personalities or wave lengths. She was unable to use her magic, but Acadia could still feel the two wavelengths of the two students. It was almost like a second nature she had honed in order to protect herself in case someone had the ability to see through Soul Protect. It would leave her vulnerable if an enemy had such an ability so Acadia forced herself to be able to sense other souls to a small degree as a fail safe measure.

Glancing over to the injured boy, Alfred's wavelength felt erratic and varied from one second to another. At moments it was slow and suddenly would pick up in pace. It was simply so irregular that there was no set pattern or flow of the wave. On the other hand, Matthieu's soul was constantly adjusting which caused Acadia's mental alarm set off. This boy was unknowingly quite a dangerous student. Being able to be like a mould of sorts meant that as every second ticked by, this boy was getting stronger whether he knew or not. Stein has really picked quite the two students to deal with.

Snapping from her analysis, Acadia smiled and felt the urge to place a reassuring hand on both of their shoulders. The two seemed to be struggling internally with their own problems but if her hypothesis was correct, due to their differences these two would be able to sync perfectly. Although she was taking a gamble threatening her own life, for some reason Acadia wanted to support the two students. " Why don't we give it a try then? For some reason, I have a small feeling that you two might match up even for a short period of time."
Back to top Go down
MatthieuWilliams

MatthieuWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Something in Mattie rose to the challenge and he pulled away from Al, stepping in front of him as he said coolly, " Try me. Just, try me. I bet I can handle you." He hated to be dismissed like that, ignored and pushed to the side. Every time he tried to talk to a weapon or see if he could wield it, he was dismissed. ' You can't do it.' or ' You're too weak.'. He wasn't weak, he was capable enough and if need be he could prove it through Mr. Stein.

Mattie could do it, he could prove to the warm weapon that it was possible for him to do this. He wanted to prove it, show off his worth. At least then maybe someone would remember him for himself other than Mr. Stein. His own tendrils of soul were still reaching for the librarian but were also twining around Al's soul, feeling the warmth and planning on proving that he could do it.

He looked up at the librarian briefly, blinking at her belief in him and he smiled, actually smiled. It seemed to light up his whole face and he murmured, " Thank you... merci... for believing in me." He turned back to Al and raised a brow, unaware of how his own soul was adjusting to the wavelength that Al was sending off.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Alfred stopped short in front of the slightly shorter blond, keeping his weight on his good leg and blinking. If he transformed and no one could pick him up, he would end up on the ground when he became human again. That would be a huge pain in the ass to deal with, but it looked like he wasn't going to get around Matthieu.

He could feel the other boy's soul with his abilities as a weapon. It was no longer shaking, and though he could not see it, he could feel the soul calm down like it was an ocean or something. He was surprised by the way it had shifted like that just by him saying what he did. A sigh escaped his lips. "Fine." He grinned, taking Matthieu's hand with his own.

The young male closed his blue eyes and relaxed each part of his body, letting his soul's always-erratic wave wash over him and take over his body. His body went aglow with a dark blue light, a warming shine covered the things around him as his soul showed itself briefly by covering his body. Alfred's body shifted in the air and wound into a pole shape, the shining metal appearing in Matt's hand.

Alfred's weapon form was a black long pole with what appeared to be splatters from a paintbrush in a line at the top. Red, white, and blue. Different flecks of those three colors appeared randomly down the cold steel. In the middle of the pole sported a black pole that stretched out to act as a handle of sorts. The top and bottom of the pole had black poles that formed a half-square someone could supposedly stand on that rested at the tops of two glimmering silver blades that appeared with the same blue glowing light and a loud 'shing'. One blade flipped to the left side, the other to the right. A double bladed scythe. The shining blades had two zig-zag patterns that were deep blue in color, reflecting light just like the silver part of the blade.

"There, happy?" Alfred's face and bare upper body appeared in the upper blade, crossing his arms in the reflection. He hadn't turned into a weapon for a long time, it felt good to show it off. Now all that was left was to see if Matthieu could wield him long enough to get back to the library.
Back to top Go down
MatthieuWilliams

MatthieuWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Mattie looked at the beautiful weapon and smiled, gently handling it and picking it up with no problems, his soul gently, soothingly twining with Al's own chaotic soul. His was acting like a cooling balm, settling the chaotic movements and twining with the other's soul, soaking up that warmth. He moved slightly away from the Librarian and gently did a few spins with Al, keeping him level and smooth. He looked at the spirit in the upper blade, murmuring, " Very happy, merci. You really are a beautiful weapon. I haven't handled one quite like you." he did a few more moves with Al, almost dancing with the vicious-looking weapon, making use of the handle and the occasional foot-rests.

He shifted Al to rest on his shoulder, easily walking with the Librarian back to the school, easily ignoring some of the dropped jaws of the other students as he carried Al with him. Mattie felt soothed by their souls interactions and smiled peacefully, easily chatting with the librarian about different books and series that she found interesting. Something during that moment of wielding Al he felt more confident, more at home in his own skin, and it was a nice feeling. He hadn't felt like that except when working with Stein and it made him happy to have found someone else who gave him that feeling.

He grinned at the male residing in the blade, murmuring softly, " You're a handsome blade Al. i've never met anyone who had a soul and weapon-form quite like you. I've said it once before, mais your soul is so warm." He passed a few professors quietly, still enjoying the librarian's presence, enjoying talking to her about books and such. Even their polar bears were fun to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Alfred was wide-eyed at the sight. This guy could use him? He had never had that happen! The way he handled him was different and he wasn't quite used to being used as a weapon. But Matthieu seemed to handle him well without hurting himself with that always-present second blade. Alfred on his own was more fierce with how he fought, being spun around in such ways were different, but he supposed every meister would have their own way of wielding someone like him.

He blinked over to the blond, his reflection slightly blue-tinted still under the influence of his soul budging to the surface. His blue eyes seemed to intensify by this, and being wielded as he was he could feel the soul holding him. His reflection dissipated into the blade for a moment and he took a deep breath. Alfred wanted to concentrate on the soul carrying him. It wasn't like he could do this often. Not at all. While not in resonance, he was still more in-tune with the soul carrying him.

It was dark, nothing but darkness. He looked around and noticed a deep blue soul. That was his. He smiled to himself upon seeing the small but strong soul gleaming against the dark. The other was a lighter soul with a few colors put into it. 'Is that his soul then?' He could almost reach out and touch it, something told him not to, something even felt familiar about it, but before he could touch it, he opened his eyes again to the sound of Matthieu's voice.

"Really?" Alfred asked, his reflection re-appearing and blinking to the other blond. "Well, I guess I am kinda awesome, huh? I always knew I was an awesome weapon. It's why I'll make the greatest Death Scythe ever!" He smiled brightly, noticing the looks he was getting. he felt a swell of pride at people being able to see him in this awesome form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]   Practice, practice, practice [Open to all] Empty

Back to top Go down

Practice, practice, practice [Open to all]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next