ShibuTalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater/Hetalia crossover rp community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Little Things~ [Open to all]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathias Densen

Mathias Densen

The Little Things~ [Open to all] Empty
PostSubject: The Little Things~ [Open to all]   The Little Things~ [Open to all] EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:34 pm

When Mathias had first moved over to Death City from his hometown in Denmark, he didn’t expect it to be this sunny… and well this hot to put it frankly. Since Death City was situated in the scorching Nevada dessert, clearly it was a completely new experience for the Dane who was used to his mild summers and regular rainy days back home.

It was the weekend, which meant no school and as an added bonus his day off. The sun shone harshly on Mathias’ back as he made his way through the streets of the city. He had been completely roasting since the morning and had ditched the coat and tie back home and on that particular morning, Mathias had decided to spend the afternoon buying his groceries for the week.

The sound of a bell ringing and the smell of chocolate could be smelt as the blond entered Death square on his way back to the apartment. A brightly coloured cart with the words ice-cream painted on in bold had settled at one of the sides of the square. Hmm, ice-cream sounded good right about now thought the Dane eagerly. And who was to blame him? It was freaking hot out.

No longer than three minutes later, the blond had already bought a cone of the icy cool confection and had sat down at the edge of the fountain. Gingerly, he took a quick bite before approving and nomming gobbling it all down as quick as a flash. Now that was nice he thought, wiping away any crumbs from the cone with the sleeve of his shirt.

Admittedly still being a bit hungry, Mathias dug through the orange stripy bags at his feet and pulled out an apple from the goods. He held it lightly in his hand tossing it up in the air every now and again, as if he was weighing it with great interest. A sudden flash had omitted from his arm where an axe head had sprouted from the wrist before tossing the apple up once more and slicing it into two portions. Another flash took place and the axe head was gone. He picked up the half and took a bite, smiling at the sudden sourness.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things~ [Open to all]   The Little Things~ [Open to all] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:19 am

Feliciano was still trying to get his bearings in this new city. It seemed every time he left his apartment he ended up lost, but today it really didn’t matter. He had no schedule and nowhere that he needed to be so he was just enjoying a leisurely stroll on a bright sunny day. The light was good (he was still afraid to go out in the dark here) but the heat was a bit intense.

He spotted the large fountain in the square (that he swore he had passed at least twice already on his walk) and thought about jumping in. The cool water would feel so good! He had just gotten to taking off his shoes when he noticed another student sitting nearby. He knew he had seen the tall blond boy in passing, but couldn’t recall if he had any classes with him. Anyways, he was more interested in what the boy was holding- a cold, refreshing, slightly melting ice cream cone. Maybe that was a better idea then going in the fountain after all.

He jumped on one foot, pulling his shoe back on and headed to the ice cream cart on the far side of the square.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Densen

Mathias Densen

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things~ [Open to all]   The Little Things~ [Open to all] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Having not paid much attention to the brunette who he had seen entering the square, Mathias had been greatly alarmed by the young man suddenly taking of his shoes. He had edged a little further away on his seat from the him, unsure of what to say before the madman headed off towards the ice cream cart. “Hey, wait up!” Mathias had called out before he left, asking himself what the hell just happened. He took another bite of his apple, spying out at the Italian.

Mathias had a feeling he had seen the brunette before. He was presumably a student at Shibusen, one that he had just never met before. Either that or one of the customers at Deathbucks. He didn’t know. The Dane had a hard time remembering most students names unless he had talked to them beforehand. For all he knew they could have shared a class together.

The Dane debated to himself whether he should go after the young man or not but he seemed to have looked pre-occupied with getting his own cone of ice-cream. God, it was like the heat was just getting more worse by the minute and the effort of getting up. No wonder why the boy had looked so eager to take a dip into the water.

Mathias sighed contently. Relaxing himself even more and picking up the other slice of apple, wondering if he would come back.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things~ [Open to all]   The Little Things~ [Open to all] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:34 pm

Feli studied the menu board on the ice cream cart carefully before selecting strawberry. He was so overjoyed to receive the pale pink ice cream in the sugary waffle cone that he nearly forgot to pay for it. After going back to pay the server he tried out his snack and quickly wrinkled up his nose. Somehow he always expected American ice cream to have the same texture and sweetness as the gelato he was used to back home and he was always disappointed. It was nice and cold though so he began licking it up quickly as it began to melt down his hand.

He looked back at the student (he was a Shibusen student, wasn’t he?) sitting on the edge of the fountain. He paused, debating on whether or not he should approach. It wasn’t that the Italian was shy, quite the contrary, but he was cautious. He was still fairly new here. Everyone he had met so far had been nice, but he would hate to get mixed up with any of the ‘scary’ people he had heard rumors of…

When he noticed the boy was watching him as well he through caution to the wind and held up his hand in greeting. “Hi!” he yelled across the square, frantically waving his arm. “You are a student too?” he asked, approaching the fountain. “My name is Feliciano Vargas!”
Back to top Go down
Mathias Densen

Mathias Densen

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things~ [Open to all]   The Little Things~ [Open to all] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Taking another bite of his apple, he examined the young man purchasing his own cone of ice-cream. Some may have called it a tad stalkerish the way he staring but hey, there was very little else going on in the square. Besides, it wasn’t like the Dane was going to voluntarily watch pigeons flap about searching for morsels of bread. Heh, lucky them. At least they could fly away somewhere far off where it was nice and cool unlike here.

Mathias had sat up hastily when he approached, shading his blue eyes with his hand to look up at the brunette. Smiling at the gesture, he eagerly grabbed the boys hands and shook it like the manry man he was firmly. Name’s Mathias. King of Northern Europe, student and whatnot.” Replied Mathias with a grin, standing up suddenly and just as eager as his smile. It made him happy to know that he was right about the boy being a student.

The Dane took a quick look up at the sky, deciding to question the student for a bit. He took another quick look, squinting his eyes at him a before standing back and coming to a conclusion to what he would ask. “If ya don’t mind me asking then what are ya anyway? Meister, Weapon or one of them Witch or Wizard people that’d been popping up around school?"
He paused, rubbing his non-existent beard. "Or are ya one of the Gaia army disguised as a student and bent on taking over the school?" Mathias joked. It was unlikely that he was but there was still a chance. And anyway, you could never be too careful, eh?

((Don't mind if this post was a little weird. I'm a little out of it today and I was basically pissing messing around when I typed this. orz))
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things~ [Open to all]   The Little Things~ [Open to all] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:04 am

At first Feli was a little taken aback by the Dane’s enthusiastic greeting, but at least the man seemed friendly. His smile brightened at the thought of making a new friend. After all, he was still fairly new here and a bit lonely. He desperately missed everyone from his old school and his family back home, but it was always great to meet new people too!

He was just about to answer the man’s first question when the second question stopped him short. “No! No, of course not!” he cried out. “Those people are really scary…and I wouldn’t want to take over the school. I wouldn’t even know how!” he denied quickly. He really hoped that the other students weren’t suspicious of him just because he stared in the middle of a semester. “I’m a weapon- a hasta.” He added, remembering the first part of the question. “It’s a type of spear the Romans used to fight with. That’s where I grew up, Rome! My grandpa showed me some hastae in a museum once, but they didn’t exactly look like I do… but my grandpa said that was okay because human weapons all look different just like the people all look different and…” the boy trailed off, realizing that he was rambling like he always did when nervous or excited. “What about you?" He asked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Densen

Mathias Densen

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things~ [Open to all]   The Little Things~ [Open to all] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:03 am

The Dane had simply nodded at Feliciano’s reply and chatter, deeming him truthful even though he hadn’t even been very serious when he asked the second question. Still, he found it quite entertaining watching the Italian cry out and ramble away like that. “That’s pretty cool I guess. I’m an axe myself by the way, like them ones Vikings used t’use when they went pillaging around Europe and across the Atlantic. And a pretty badass axe at that,” Shrugged the blonde nonchalantly. He grinned widely at the last part.

“Also, I was born and grew up in Denmark, specifically Copenhagen if that adds to anything. Lived with my Mum and all.” Mathias hadn’t the slightest idea why he was telling this almost-complete stranger all these facts. Though it was however admittedly easier to say these things to someone he just met than the opposite of someone he knew fairly well. Besides, he had already taken a liking to the other student. He seemed friendly enough, looked as if he’d never even hurt a fly. It was hard to believe that the shorter man could transform into a weapon like a spear. But heh, maybe that was just him thinking.

“Anyway, ya new here or something? I haven’t seen ya around school a lot.” The weapon questioned yet again. Suddenly remembering what the other student had mentioned earlier, Mathias fired another question deciding that maybe it wouldn’t hurt to mess around with the his head a little. “I can tell ya how to take over the school if ya want. It won’t be easy and you’ll get in trouble but it’d be fun y’know?" Urged the Dane with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things~ [Open to all]   The Little Things~ [Open to all] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:48 am

“An axe?” Feliciano mused “That sounds like a pretty scary weapon.” Feli was actually scared of most weapons, despite being one himself. “I guess a spear could be scary too… but I’m not scary at all. Actually…” He trailed off. He was so excited to meet another student, and one that was a weapon from a far away country as well. He hated to openly admit his failings as a weapon to someone he had just met and would like to befriend. He guessed that the other man was likely strong and a good fighter, unlike him.
Then came the dreaded question, why he had started schooling here so late. He debated on his reply. “Yes, yes I just started here a few weeks ago!” He said cheerily. “I was going to another school- an art school actually. I wanted to be a painter!” He frowned at the past tense he had used. Actually he still wanted to be a painter, but he doubted that he would have much time to paint now…
When the Dane mentioned taking over the school again, he broke down. “No! I don’t want to help the Gaia army!” He wondered if the other student was indeed a part of it, but dismissed the idea. He seemed too nice. “When I first told the people from Shibusen that I didn’t want to come here they told me that being a neutral weapon was as bad as helping the Gaia army, but I was scared!” The boy was blubbering at this point, close to tears. “I did decide to come eventually because I wanted to help people, but…” He looked down at his feet in embarrassment. “I’ve never even fought before.”
Back to top Go down
Mathias Densen

Mathias Densen

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things~ [Open to all]   The Little Things~ [Open to all] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Could this guy actually be serious? He looked as if he was about to cry for Christ’s sake! It was like he found nearly everything remotely scary. He had half the mind to give out to the man about being such a coward. It would have probably ruined the mood of their conversation if he were to start ranting away. There were just certain qualities to a person he didn’t like. Though he supposed that maybe this one time he’d just let it slide.

His smile grew slightly awry still, simply nodding to Feliciano about his want to be a painter was it? He had mostly forgotten what the Italian had said before whimpering away. That was pretty cool too he thought. Heh, maybe he’d ask if the brunette could teach him a thing or too later in the year. Now, he wasn’t an artist or anything but damn could he draw a crappy amazing weaponry down to the very last detail.

Wait, never even fought before? Now that was certainly interesting. It had been some time since the last time he had a proper fight. “Well then. I like the way you’re thinkin’ there but there’s only one way to fix that y’know? Practice makes perfect after all, and if ya really do want to help them people then ya gotta be the best. Being a neutral weapon won‘t do anything,” Preparing to take a step back onto the ledge of the fountain, the Danes arm emitted a deep red glow before flashing. A large double axe took its place.

He grinned widely. There was basically no one else in the square and he doubted the man selling ice-cream would stop them. After all, this would just be a little friendly fight. If it proved to be too much for the younger man then he’d stop immediately. However, Mathias certainly wouldn’t tell Feliciano this now. He wanted to see first if he actually had it in him or would he just melt into a sad little puddle.

The Dane adjusted his footing on the fountain. He pointed one of the blades directly at the Italian, basically inches away before holding it back high, ready to attack. He grinned slyly. “So Feliciano, you ready then for some practice? Strike first if you’d like.”

{lolol This turned out longer then I expected…
And yay, random mood changes!}

Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things~ [Open to all]   The Little Things~ [Open to all] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:59 pm

This was not the reaction Feli had anticipated. He thought the man might laugh and tease him like some of the other students at school did, but he never expected him to ask for a fight! Feli had seen the other kids at school spar, both in official matches or just for practice, but he had avoided that so far. He had always thought that by the time he got to the actual fighting he would have a strong meister to protect him and tell him what to do. As the axe blade was held to his face, he really wished he had just stayed at the art academy. There, the worst thing he had to worry about was a bad critique!

He quickly weighed out his options in his head- run away, yell for help, plead for mercy? As Mathias raised his arm, ready to strike, he doubted he had the time for any of these. The thought of actually fighting back against someone who was definitely a much stronger opponent never entered his head. In a seemingly useless gesture, he bent down and covered his head with his arms. On pure instinct, without him even knowing, his right arm took the form of a spear up to his elbow.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Densen

Mathias Densen

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things~ [Open to all]   The Little Things~ [Open to all] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Mathias frowned, staring at the cowering Italian before him. What the hell? He wouldn’t even try to attack? Well at least his arm had transformed. That was certainly a start in the right direction. He raised the blade slightly and began to lightly poke the weapon’s head. Over some time the prodding grew heavier. He hoped that this would cause the Italian to react. It wouldn’t be any fun at all if he just crouched down like that.

Well? Are ya at least going to try?” Questioned the Dane, jabbing the Italian one more time on the head for good measure. Before waiting for a reply, Mathias had already thought of his next move. He was determined to get a proper fight out of this and being the stubborn person he was he would not stop until he got his way. "If ya don’t get up now then I’ll cut off your head and feed it to a Kishin.”

He tried pulling up Feliciano with force but it proved to be more difficult than he thought considering he could only use one of his hands. However, with a little luck maybe his words would coax the Italian out of his shell. “Get up already! And, um… What would your Grandpa say if he you like this?” Mathias called out, starting to get irritated. If he didn’t do anything in the next three minutes he’d just have to attack first himself. “C’mon! I’m getting tired of waiting.” Mathias barked, continuing his mini rant. With a little difficulty he folded his arms somewhat and waited for a response. It would only be a matter of time before he lost patience and again.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things~ [Open to all]   The Little Things~ [Open to all] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:42 am

After bracing himself for the coming blow for awhile, Feli realized that maybe the man was serious about letting him make the first move. Apparently Mathias wasn’t intending to kill him outright. If he was, he would have had plenty of time to do it. Feli was a bit relived, but could do nothing but make small whining noises as the axe blade poked him repeatedly. The Dane’s attempts to egg him on were doing nothing but scaring him even further.

The mention of his Grandpa gave Feli just a bit of courage. “My grandpa was a very strong meister, my father too” he explained, looking up between the cover of his arms. “My mother was his weapon. She came from a really big family of powerful weapons.” He knew his speech had lost all of its ability to impress by the fact that he was cowering like this while giving it, but he was proud of his heritage. “…and maybe I’ll be strong like that someday too.” He couldn’t keep the shake out of his voice. “I’ll work really hard at school and train. I really will, and when I do get strong… I promise you a fair fight.” Feli knew he was pushing his luck but, if he couldn’t talk his way out of the fight all together, perhaps he could at least postpone it. “Because what fun would it be to beat me up now when you already know you’ll win?” Feli finally stood, offering up his best friendly smile. “Another time?” He tried to gauge Mathias’s reaction, getting ready to bolt if this plan backfired.

{Sorry if you want to RP a serious fight. Don't think poor little sheltered Feli is up for that yet! ^_^; Also, I will be out of town for the next three days, just so you know.}
Back to top Go down
Mathias Densen

Mathias Densen

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things~ [Open to all]   The Little Things~ [Open to all] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:16 am

The Dane couldn’t help but smiled. After hearing Feliciano’s story he could somewhat understand what the Italian meant. He wanted to work hard at training and school. Well, more the former than the latter; but still. And it was true, a fight with some challenge would be much better. It would be even more interesting if he did indeed grow stronger. The thought of fighting again… yeah! He’d definitely looking forward to this one!

Mathias let out a childish laugh, his arm transforming back to it’s normal state in a quick flash. He lunged forward and grabbed Feliciano’s hand with his own, shaking it energetically. “Of course, of course! Just remember to keep your promise eh? It’s not nice to let people down y’know? Especially me, ” He laughed lightly once more. Mathias turned around, about to make a dash for home when he remembered he had a bag full of groceries set on the ground. He hastily picked it up and spun around once more towards the other weapon. “So, er, work hard and stuff Feli! I’ll see ya around!”

And just like that the Dane disappeared. Presumably around a random corner and with him thinking intently about what was to come.

{:3 It’s cool, it’s cool. Gonna be wrapping this up anyway if that’s alright~
Post may be a bit strange ’cause I had to retype it out a few times ;; }

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things~ [Open to all]   The Little Things~ [Open to all] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Little Things~ [Open to all]
Page 1 of 1