ShibuTalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater/Hetalia crossover rp community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MatthieuWilliams

MatthieuWilliams

Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein] Empty
PostSubject: Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein]   Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein] EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Mattie was sitting in his desk in class, waiting for Mr. Stein to show up so he could learn more about soul wavelengths and such from the much stronger male. He really needed to do more practice and learn about his soul. It had been doing something new after he had tested out his Soul Perception thing. It had been occasionally seeping into his eyes and letting him see the different souls and such of the people at school. He had been noticing witch, weapon and meister souls almost once a day, if not more. He was a bit concerned since his soul seemed to be adapting to every kind he passed.

Which, to be honest, was getting him really sick and dizzy. He had taken to hiding away in the library or even going home to escape the problem. He lay his head down on his desk and fought back a slight wince, his soul chaotically churning inside of him. Matt supposed that it was because of how he was letting it surround him during meditation, but in total honesty, he was terrified that something was wrong with him. It was why he was hoping that Stein wouldn't mind helping him with that during their lesson together. A soft, tired sigh left Mattie's mouth and he kept his head resting on his arms, needing the nap. His soul unconsciously was slipping out of him to surround his senses, softly shifting like an ocean's current, even with the odd coloring his soul had.

He just prayed that Stein would be able to help, even if he had to go to someone else to fix the problem. Matt dozed off and rested, his blonde-red hair splaying around him as his soul was spread around him, still imitating the waves of the ocean, occasionally acting chaotically like a storm had stirred up the seas.
Back to top Go down
Stein

Stein

PostSubject: Re: Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein]   Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein] EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:33 pm

It hadn't fallen past noon before Stein returned from his time spent out on the balcony, stubbing his cigarette on the rail and throwing it in the trash. He sighed, stuffing his pale hands in his stitched pockets and returning to his classroom.

His white labcoat fluttered a bit as he stepped into his room, noticing a soul sitting in a desk nearby. He recognized that soul fairly well. It was a calm and very shy soul that melded well with anything close to it. Stein turned, glasses gleaming only a bit from the sunlight fading in from the windows above to see the boy who was face-down on his desk.

Stein suspected he had been waiting to ask him something as he normally did. The professor slowly cranked the screw in his head and speaking up to the boy. "Matthieu, I assume you came here for a lesson, not sleep." He muttered, walking to his rolling chair and sitting in his usual position, crossing his arms over the back of his chair and resting his head down.
Back to top Go down
MatthieuWilliams

MatthieuWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein]   Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein] EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Mattie stirred and looked at Mr. Stein, a small smile on his face at the male's call. He rubbed at one eye and murmured tiredly, " I did Mr. Stein... there's something wrong with my soul and it's wavelength. Ever since I matched with Alfred Jones it's been trying to match with everyone it passes... and I'm getting tired a lot more and I'm nervous as to why it's doing this." He lifted his head and hoped that Mr. Stein could help, a bit scared if he couldn't.

He really didn't know what was actually going on, and even though he wanted to believe it is nothing too much, but at the same time... he was nervous. A soft sigh left him and he rested his head on the desk, looking at Mr. Stein with a bit of fear in his eyes at what was happening. His soul spread out to brush the other Meister's, already feeling it shift to try and imitate the older man's. He sighed softly and hoped that the other could help.
Back to top Go down
Stein

Stein

PostSubject: Re: Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein]   Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein] EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Stein's eyes were not focused on the boy beneath the glare of his specticals. His eyes were on the boy's soul. He continued cranking the screw until he heard a small click and rested his hand down. The soul looked troubled just by the way it wavered, and it appeared the boy had no true control over what was going on.

"Jones, hm?" He murmured, recognizing who he was speaking of immediately. "That would explain a lot." He pushed his leg off his desk a bit to wheel himself to the side of it, tapping his foot a bit. "Matching a wave with someone so out of control can influence your own. My suspicion is that when you wielded Alfred, your soul wave strengthened by doing so, this would explain why your wavelength is larger than you remember it being, and why it is trying to match with everyone."

He paused and craned his neck to the side a bit, the stiff muscle cracking as he did so. "Your soul is quite like mine in terms of connecting. It can be painful when it gets out of hand. You will always be able to feel soul waves to a heightened level, but you can control who you want to match with, it just takes time to practice ignoring souls and training your own to do so as well." He knew this from experience after wielding Spirit when he was younger. Though, ignoring other wavelengths had never been a problem for him, since he always wanted another challenge.

Stein decided that the young man's soul was trying to mesh with his on it's own will, so he sent a small wave of a soul surge through it, watching the light soul recoil. "Certain souls like my own can reject being resonated with if trained enough, you need to train yourself in ignoring other souls." He never took his stoic gaze off the blond.
Back to top Go down
Fritzi Beilschmidt
Admin
Fritzi Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein]   Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Fritzi strolled through the hallways at a leisurely pace. She knew she was late for... whatever the fucked she was called up for (some kind of special lesson? Eh, all she knew was that it had to do with training.)

She opened the door to Stein's classrooms with a kick, not bothering to knock or anything like that beforehand. Knocking's for losers.

"Sup Doc," she waved to the teacher nonchalantly. Apparently there was another person here who looked really familiar... "Hey," she raised her voice a bit, "Jones, right? You come here for another fight or something? Pff, I already told you that I'm too awesome for your level, four eyes." There's something a bit... off about the blonde though. He looked lethargic, nervous, even a bit timid. Maybe he's sick? If he is, Fritzi doesn't want to have to deal with a sick person.
Back to top Go down
https://shibutalia.rpg-board.net
MatthieuWilliams

MatthieuWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein]   Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Mattie shifted slightly and flinched as his soul recoiled from the shock it received. He had listened to the other's words and nibbled his bottom lip. A soft hum escaped him and murmured, " Would you mind helping me with that? I want to figure out some way of pulling my soul back in. Normally I'm good about keeping it contained within me, or within a certain area. I do need the help, it's wearing down on me with all it's movements." He kept Mr. Stein's gaze, hoping the other could help him where he needed it. It was hard, having to deal with how his soul was acting up, and how it was hurting when it kept on trying to match to other wave lengths. He briefly let his eyes drop to half mast to try and reel his soul in, wanting to feel like he had some control over his soul.

He jumped at hearing the bang as the door flew open, head lifting up like a startled animal's. He turned to see the newcomer in the room, wincing as his soul immediately broke free of his control and reached for the woman, noticing that it was a weapon. He blinked slowly as the weapon mistook him for Alfred Jones and sighed softly, stuttering out, " M-my n-name i-isn't J-Jones. I-I a-am M-Matthieu W-Williams, a-a M-Meister." He looked at her carefully, seeing her soul and slowly blinking at how different it was to Alfred's. It did feel very different, but not as chaotic as Alfred's, just a bit calmer. He felt his soul slide around hers, struggling to pull it back before giving up and letting it do as it wished. " U-umm, W-What's y-your n-name? I-I'm s-sorry, I-I a-almost f-forgot t-to a-ask." He hated to forget something, it made him feel a bit less like himself, though he wasn't sure if she would remember his name even though he gave it.

He was tired of fighting his soul and nestled his head back down onto his arms, closing his eyes and wincing slightly, tired of his soul constantly reaching out for others and trying to match. He could already sense that his soul was matching her wave length, and was about really to just fade again. It always made things easier, fading.
Back to top Go down
Stein

Stein

PostSubject: Re: Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein]   Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:51 am

"It's the same as meditating to make your soul wave stronger." Stein muttered, flicking out a cigarette and popping it into his mouth. "Your soul is like an extended part of you, you have control, you just need to better it." He flicked open his lighter and watched the red and blue flame.

He held up the lighter, the dull light flickering. "A soul is in some ways like a fire. It can grow and engulf things around it. But," He paused, lighting his cancer stick and taking a puff of it. He was not allowed to smoke when teaching, but this was just another extra lesson. "Something like a soul or a fire can easily grow out of the weilder's control without the strength to cap it." He slipped the lighter's top over the flame, extinguishing it. "But one can use and focus their own energy to strengthen themselves to cap their soul down to what they want out of it."

The doctor took a long drag on his cigarette, glanceing over at the loud girl who entered his room. "Ah, I see you came here for something as well?" He didn't say anything about Matthieu being mistaken for Alfred, instead falling into one of his thoughtful moments. This boy and Alfred were quite similar, but shared different last names. Matthieu was also a meister, his entire family had been meisters. Alfred was a weapon, and though he never knew his parents, he assumed they were weapons-- at least one of them.

Matthieu and Alfred contrasted so differently. Alfred's mind had been tainted, despite the boy's strong will, he and Stein shared a madness that lurked below normal thought. Alfred was young and hid it better, having more control, but past experiences had apperently made Alfred frightened of being alone in locked rooms. Stein could remember when he found the boy after he had torn up the room, that gleam of madness in his eyes, expecting him to fight, but sloughing against Stein instead, exhausted. The poor boy had only been seven at the time. Yet Matthieu didn't seem to have that sort of insanity potential beneath. He was so calm and quiet, like he had no bad bone in his body. Of course, no soul had no madness, but he seemed to have less than most he had met.

He turned the screw in his head and flickered the ashes at the end of his smoke to the fkloor absentmindedly. How he wanted to figure this out. Perhaps dissction? No, that was not an option, unfortunately. He could take Afred's vocal cords out if it was. How plesent that would be.
Back to top Go down
Fritzi Beilschmidt
Admin
Fritzi Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein]   Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:26 pm

"...Really? Are you related to him or something? You two look a lot alike." She came a bit closer and took a closer look at the Canadian. They really did look a lot alike, though this guy's hair was slightly longer and wavier. He didn't have that arrogant, happy-go-lucky feel, either. Good. She was getting annoyed by that.

"Me? I'm Fritzi the Great, of course!" She smirked and pointed to herself. Such a shame not that many people know of her awesomeness yet.

"I was told to come here from the intercom. Not exactly sure why, but I think it had to do with my abilities? Not like they're weak or anything," she added the last sentence quickly, "Just... Different." It's not that her abilities were different in a bad sense, or so that's what she believes, but Fritzi had yet to see another weapon who was a musical weapon and can affect wavelengths with music. Of course, there's the disadvantage of music affecting her wavelength, but she always has earplugs just in case.

"So what are you here for then?" Fritzi asked Al- ...Matthieu. Yeah, Matthieu.
Back to top Go down
https://shibutalia.rpg-board.net
MatthieuWilliams

MatthieuWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein]   Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein] EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Mattie heard everything Stein had to say and slowly began focusing on his soul, eyes dilating slightly out of focus as he just saw souls. He felt his soul and focused on it, slowly, carefully drawing it back in. He felt kind of dizzy doing it, but needed to pull it back enough that he wouldn't constantly be in pain with it shifting every so often. He finally managed it and sighed softly, refocusing a bit as he kept it close to his form, fighting every attempt to escape. He blinked at the questions and murmured softly, " Non, I am n-not related to h-him... or I d-don't think so. I-I am here for a-aid... Mr. Stein o-offered me some help if I w-was having problems."

He gazed at her curiously before putting his head back down, murmuring a soft thank-you to Mr. Stein, staying in case his control was shot. He eyed the female and saw her soul, seeing the slight differences between hers and Al's. He wasn't sure at to why he was so interested, but he found that it was fascinating to note. He tilted his head when his soul rebounded on his control and Mattie coughed violently, feeling it streak out of his control and adjust to both souls, constantly fluxuating between the two.

He felt a bit worse and decided to leave it be, wanting a little rest before he would have to reel it back in. Already he wasn't feeling too good, but decided that it would be best to wait before trying it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein]   Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein] Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra Lessons [Open to any weapon and Stein]
Page 1 of 1