ShibuTalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater/Hetalia crossover rp community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MEISTER/WEAPON PAIRING IDEAS?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

MEISTER/WEAPON PAIRING IDEAS? Empty
PostSubject: MEISTER/WEAPON PAIRING IDEAS?   MEISTER/WEAPON PAIRING IDEAS? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:45 am

...I was thinking that when we get a good amount of people accepted that we should have an event where all the Shibusen students meet up and try to choose their partners. Now, if any of you already have a partner planned out, than you can say so and be exempt from this (possible) event or pretend that you don't have a partner and go around causing chaos.

Now, would you guys prefer doing this over just trying to figure that out yourselves? I just want to know if there's any opposition to the idea, or if you have any other ideas which can work.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: MEISTER/WEAPON PAIRING IDEAS?   MEISTER/WEAPON PAIRING IDEAS? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:26 pm

I like this idea. Should be fun XD
Back to top Go down
MatthieuWilliams

MatthieuWilliams

PostSubject: Re: MEISTER/WEAPON PAIRING IDEAS?   MEISTER/WEAPON PAIRING IDEAS? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:35 pm

Sounds brilliant... hopefully I won't be ignored...
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: MEISTER/WEAPON PAIRING IDEAS?   MEISTER/WEAPON PAIRING IDEAS? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:25 pm

I can see Al being the center of attention with his power but mostly with his yelling XD
Back to top Go down
Black*Star

Black*Star

PostSubject: Re: MEISTER/WEAPON PAIRING IDEAS?   MEISTER/WEAPON PAIRING IDEAS? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Black*Star needs a new partner.... <.< >.> temporarily, of course. And I want to rp with someone... so, who wants to do this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEISTER/WEAPON PAIRING IDEAS?   MEISTER/WEAPON PAIRING IDEAS? Empty

Back to top Go down

MEISTER/WEAPON PAIRING IDEAS?
Page 1 of 1