ShibuTalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater/Hetalia crossover rp community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Alfred blinked at the girl, nodding. From what he could tell, despite feeling like he had gotten run over by a truck, he was fine. The weapon suddenly feeling himself being picked up. "Ah, hey!" He tried to struggle as best he could, which wasn't much. "Put me down bastard!" He snapped.

The American was both embarrassed and very uncomfortable like this, not used to being picked up or helped. "I can walk! Worry about the girl, not me!" He had half a mind to transform into a weapon. But then again, he probably couldn't handle that so tired like this.

For some odd reason, this girl seemed upset or a bit guilty maybe? She kept looking nervous like she was expecting something to hurt her. "Seriously, though, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Fritzi Beilschmidt
Admin
Fritzi Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:23 pm

"What are you talking about, of course I'm alright! If anything, you should be the one that should be checked." Fritzi snapped. She took a glance at Alfred's face before looking away at the ground. His concerned look only made her feel worse. She started to walk a bit faster, going ahead of Black*Star so she wouldn't have to see them.

"I'll be fine, the bleeding isn't too bad," she lied again. Her arms and legs stung as she walked and she almost tripped a couple of times, "I don't need help of any sort."

Now that the situation had calmed down a bit, Fritzi began to wonder how she was able to make that sound wave. The only times she had been able to do that was during a seizure and... and that year. She figured that it was probably because the blue-haired boy had attacked her with his wavelength right when she was about to play a much more stable sound wave and the hit just screwed up all the notes and the overall quality of the sound. Dammit, if her sound can be altered so easily like that, then she really needed to train more and find a good meister soon- hopefully one with some musical talent too.
Back to top Go down
https://shibutalia.rpg-board.net
Black*Star

Black*Star

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:39 pm

"Do I have to carry you both to the infirmary? Seriously.... you two are almost as annoying as Excalibur....."

Walking behind Fritzi, Black*Star kept an eye on her. She was unsteady on her feet; not good. He hadn't attacked her all out, so the fact that she was wobbling so much meant she must be more susceptible to spirit attacks than most people. Black*Star supposed it was good that he'd become more serious recently, or he'd have really messed her up.

"And just so you two know?? You need to have an instructor as witness to your fights, or you'll get in trouble. And we can't afford to be expelling weapons."
Back to top Go down
Fritzi Beilschmidt
Admin
Fritzi Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:02 am

"What? No, there's no way I'm going to be carried around by anyone!" Fritzi almost fell again, and barely kept herself up by holding onto a nearby tree. Dammit, why does her wavelength have to be so sensitive? She cursed to herself and reached in her pockets, looking for her iPod. Thank goodness the type they sell in Death City is so durable, otherwise it would've broke long ago.

She picked the first heavy metal song she can find and raised the volume up high. Almost immediately she began to feel her wavelength get stronger. Fritzi smirked as her feet began to wobble less and her walking became more stable. Of course the awesome Fritzi would have some ways to make up for that... weakness, at least to some level.

Fritzi turned her head back to them, "See? No help needed." she turned back and didn't hear the rest of what Black*Star said because of the music.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Alfred sighed, seeing as how he was not getting down anytime soon. He closed his eyes for a moment, feeling like there was something he should be remembering. Yet, even as he tried to concentrate on his soul wavelength, he could find nothing wrong. He just heard a very annoying dull ringing. Like his ears had popped or something.

"It was just training anyway." Alfred murmured to Black*Star as he opened his eyes again, relaxing slightly in hearing Fritzi was okay. It hurt to turn completely around in this hold, so he was going on the sound of her voice, and she was indeed sounding better.

The young weapon wanted to freak out about the idea of going to the infirmary, but he was feeling like right now, Stein could be the only one to answer all the questions he had about what had just happened. For once maybe seeing him wouldn't end in pure terror. Alfred's wandering eyes caught a cut on Black*Star's arm. He noticed the way the wound moved made it similar to a blade's. More specifically a scythe.

"What happened to you?" He blinked, a serious tone entering his voice. He wanted an answer to this, and no one was telling him.
Back to top Go down
Black*Star

Black*Star

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:30 pm

"Nothing you need to worry about. I've been through worse and lived! After all, I'm the greatest man to ever live! So calm down!"

Laughing it off, Black*Star carried Alfred and hurried to the infirmary. He figured it would be best if he was checked out quickly and bandaged up.... and hopefully had that madness repressed. Not everyone had the skills that he and Maka had.... and even Black*Star admitted he wasn't as good at blocking the influence of madness as well as Maka could. So, needless to say, Alfred losing it like that was a bad sign.

"You hold still too! You're bleeding on my amazing SPARTOI uniform!"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:53 pm

Alfred growled lightly, closing his eyes again. No one would tell him what had happened! He felt the cuts on his shoulders, but it wasn't much in terms of bleeding. The other bleeding was coming from his head where the shock had come from and slammed into his head. There must be a cut or something somewhere on his head. That was bleeding more than both cuts on his shoulders.

He hated being jostled like he was when Black*Star picked up the pace, finding something peeking at the edges of his vision. It wasn't anything bad, no, it was exhaustion. Staying awake after what had happened was growing hard for him. He coughed suddenly, his throat dry and itching. The young weapon couldn't keep his eyes open, falling slightly limp as they neared the infirmary. He couldn't keep himself awake after that blow to the head and something that took a blow to his soul.

"I'll try... to stop bleeding..." He grumbled, his eyes drooping shut and his conscious washing away.
Back to top Go down
Fritzi Beilschmidt
Admin
Fritzi Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Fritzi quickened her pace to match Black*Star's and noticed that Alfred looked like he was about to fall asleep. In most situations, she would've snapped her fingers or do something else to keep the weapon up, but the American probably needed this sleep. He was bleeding quite a bit on the shoulders and on his head. Not that she was better off- although the music helped stabilize her walking, the bleeding was still pretty bad and it didn't seem like it would improve anytime soon.

"I think he fell asleep or something," she said to Black*Star. Then she lowered the volume of the music enough to hear the meister clearly, "A shame that some people fall into insanity so easily..." she muttered. Really, Fritzi had never had a person go that far before. Well, there was that one time when the person went completely delirious but he was already pretty mad in the first place.

What made the Prussian feel so bad about this was that she couldn't even swear that she'll never do that again since it just... happens. Kind of like a instinct, except that it doesn't help at all.
Back to top Go down
Black*Star

Black*Star

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:13 pm

Black*Star laid Alfred on a bed in the infirmary. Calling a nurse over, he sat down on a chair.

"Yeah. It is... What really matters is having the strength to overcome it. Are you alright?"

He watched as the nurse bandaged Alfred up and hooked him up to an IV. He took some bandages and wiped up his own cuts before sliding over to Fritzi.

"You need any help? I'm decent at bandaging. And uh..... well... yeah. About your spar..... sorry."

Black*Star rubbed the back of his neck, embarassed. He hated apologizing, but they'd all gotten cut up and so he felt someone should apologize... and well, it just made him the bigger person that he did, right?
Back to top Go down
Stein

Stein

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Stein was taking his time walking through the halls, disrupted when he was told he needed to go to the Infirmary to assist two weapons and a meister. The technician really had no idea why he hadn't guessed these three would be the ones causing some sort of trouble. Alfred, Fritzi, and of course, Black*Star.

The doctor held his cigarette nimbly between his index and middle finger, raising a brow beneath his large glasses to the scene in front of him. A passed-out blond with a trembling, obviously newly abused soul. Fritzi looked in no better shape, and he could tell somehow Black*Star had gotten himself into whatever the two weapons had gotten themselves into.

"Well, well, seems like you've been busy." He murmured, taking a drag of his cancer stick, walking closer to the two who were still awake. "Care to explain what's going on?" He was honestly very curious about how they could all be like this. Perhaps a Keishen or a Witch?
Back to top Go down
Fritzi Beilschmidt
Admin
Fritzi Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:59 pm

"Yeah I'm fine," Fritzi lied. The wounds didn't hurt any less, but at least now they can get bandaged up and hopefully stop the bleeding.

A small smile was made on her face, "S'alright. Besides, it's... sort of all my fault." the words were difficult to say, but it was true. None of this might've happened had the Prussian not screwed up like that. She also took some bandages and started to cover her wounds. There were a lot more than she'd thought, but at least she didn't have any on her hands- Fritzi had enough scars on them already.

Fritzi cleared her throat and made an attempt of swallowing (some) of her pride when Stein asked them what had happened, "Well..."she hesitated, not sure how to explain things, "Alfred and I were sparring you see. We both sorta wanted to get rid of some frustration, y'see. Then Black*Star decided to join in all of a sudden and did his big wave thing on me, which made me screw up my sound wave and alter Al's wavelength to make him insane for a bit."

He snapped out of it though," she quickly added, "but he ended up passing out."
Back to top Go down
Stein

Stein

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:33 am

Stein listened intently, wondering for only a moment what this 'screw up' was, then remembering the type of weapon Fritzi was. She produced sound waves, a bad sound wave could, in theory, cause a dissruption in a soul.

His olive eyes wandered to Alfred, seeing no malice in his soul. If he had indeed gone insane, it would have clung to his soul, but there was nothing there. And, as he remembered, Alfred may be suseptible more so than others, but something like one sound shouldn't cause him to fall like that.

The mad doctor clanked the screw on his head, turning to Fritzi. "Did he have any of his blades out when you screwed up?" He asked suddenly, flicking the ashes of his cigarette to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Black*Star

Black*Star

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Black*Star was just fine not being interrogated about this incident. He was busy bandaging himself up, and always got a headache when he talked to Stein. The doctor/professor always used words that confused and irritated him. It was obvious that Stein enjoyed it as well, because he did it all the time. Plus, Stein was similar to Black*Star, and more skilled, so Black*Star got even more annoyed when confronted with him. He respected the man, sure.... but it didn't mean he had to be happy to see him all the time.
Back to top Go down
Fritzi Beilschmidt
Admin
Fritzi Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:57 pm

"Yeah, they were. Quite a few of them actually," Fritzi looked down at the floor. Oh look, even the tile had stitches on them. That's not weird at all... Then again, everything about Death City is a bit odd, "It won't affect him permanently or anything, would it?"

She looked back up at Alfred. Well, at least he looked um... not insane anymore? The Prussian can't see souls of living people, but she didn't hear anything odd so things should be alright now. What worried her was that it might affect him for the worse later on and what would happen if this happened again.

"Dammit, I really do need to find a meister don't I." She muttered to herself and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Stein

Stein

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:39 pm

Stein nodded and one of his trademark smiles crossed his face. "Then that explained everything." The silver-haired doctor took a puff of his cigarette and looked over to Alfred. "I've taught you about wavelengths, but your sound wavelength manipulation is something I haven't covered since I didn't know you had the ability to manipulate wavelengths to insanity." He took another drag and stubbed it out in the ashtray on his desk.

"Something made of metal, like scythe blades will vibrate when a sound-wave hits it. That's the automatic response. Because the blades are directly connected to Alfred's soul, that means each blade was like an amplifier to the sound. If he had no blades out, he probably would have been fine, but for every blade out was comparable to an amplifier for your sound-wave." The technician stopped and his glasses gleamed, cutting off his gaze.

"You do need a meister, all of you do to prevent another stupid screw-up like this." Stein crossed his arms and shifted a bit. "And you'll have to visit Death for your punishment of fighting with no teacher present. Hopefully this will push for that meeting of meisters and weapons Death has been planning."
Back to top Go down
Black*Star

Black*Star

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:52 pm

Black*Star took this turn of the conversation as an excuse to leave without getting into trouble and being dragged off by Stein for who knows what.

"Weeeeeeell, since I'm a meister, and the BIGGEST member of SPARTOI, none of this really applies to me.... I'm going to look a the mission roster in the main hall..... later!"

Leaping over a row of beds, he dashed for the door of the infirmary, hoping to make his escape as quickly as possible. Being stuck with Stein was situation that all veteran students knew was a serious health hazard, and he wasn't interested in being dissected.
Back to top Go down
Fritzi Beilschmidt
Admin
Fritzi Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:06 pm

"But-" Fritzi stopped, "Fine, dammit." she muttered. She would've preferred having to spend a day or two in detention rather than meeting Death, since there was just something about meeting with a higher authority that just annoyed the fuck out of her. Not sure why, but it just does.

She noticed Black*Star was trying to get out of the place, "Oh no you didn't," she was barely able to grab him by the leg and pull him back to the ground, "If it weren't for you, he would've had his wavelength calm down and be more stable rather than go bonkers." And there was no way that Fritzi was going to allow the meister to run away so that she'll have full responsibility over this event for as guilty as she feels, she's aware that it's not fully her fault.
Back to top Go down
Black*Star

Black*Star

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Black*Star felt a tug at his leg and his forward momentum was halted, causing him to hit a bed with a loud thump. Yanking his leg out of Fritzi's grip, he jumped to his feet.

"Oh, is that what you think?? Well, if someone hadn't gone making a noise like a cat being run over, none of this would have happened at all! You should know better than to do wide-area attacks here! And with someone like Black*Star around!!! You insulted the man who will surpass God, and that was an unforgivable slur!!!"

Crossing his arms, he presented a face of 'unrefutable logic' to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]   Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Me, Myself, and I? [Open to all]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2