ShibuTalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater/Hetalia crossover rp community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feliciano Vargas/ North Italy application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas/ North Italy application Empty
PostSubject: Feliciano Vargas/ North Italy application   Feliciano Vargas/ North Italy application EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:36 pm

We are now Honored to Introduce:
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas/ North Italy application Feli

"I may not be strong, but I’m cute so please don’t forget me!"

FULL NAME: Feliciano Vargas
NICKNAMES: Feli
WHAT ARE THEY?: weapon
ABILITIES: Feli can turn into an ornately carved Roman style spear. He can also turn his hand or entire arm into a spear head while in human form. He uses this more for cutting food or as a palette knife then for combat.

ALLEGIANCE: (Shibusen, the Gaian Army, or Neutral? Explain in a couple sentences Well, I was neutral for awhile, but I’m training at Shibusen now. I really hope I can get stronger and help!)

"No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness."

APPEARANCE: Feliciano is small for his age and somewhat effeminate in appearance. This causes him to be a target for bullying. He has short auburn hair with an unruly curl on one side and golden brown eyes. Feli likes to dress nicely even when in casual wear. He mostly wears button down shirts and slacks sometimes adding a vest, hat, or other accessory.

- art, especially oil painting
- cooking and eating Italian dishes
- peaceful, relaxing times
- music and singing
DISLIKES:
- being alone or feeling abandoned
- war or any type of confrontation
- being picked on
- bad food (anything not gourmet)
- physical exercise
FEARS:
- being wielded in combat
- being forgotten or abandoned
QUIRKS:
- hums and sings to himself as well as making strange sounds during conversation
- very physically affectionate, even to people he hardly knows

PERSONALITY:
Feli is very open, cheerful, and affectionate. He loves to meet people and make new friends but is somewhat intimidated by bigger, stronger men. He likes to flirt with cute girls but has never gotten as far as actually asking one out. He is very loyal and devoted to his friends and family.
He is very talented in the arts, has a gift for music, and is an excellent cook. He can be very dedicated and focused when something interests him, but is incredibly lazy with everything else. Everything else includes fighting and any type of physical exercise. Feli likes to avoid training at all costs and would much rather be painting a picture or cooking some pasta.
As a weapon Feli has a soul wavelength that is adaptable to many meisters but he will only let himself be wielded by someone he trusts completely. He is terrified of being used in battle and has the bad habit of freaking out and changing back into his human form at the worst of times.

"In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you."

HISTORY:
Feliciano was born in Venice, Italy to a meister and a weapon. His parents had retired from completing missions to get married and raise a family. Unfortunately, when Feli and his brother were still young they were called back for a special, top secret mission. They never returned. They have been assumed dead for many years now but Feli still holds out hope they will return some day.
Feli and his brother moved to Rome to be raised by their wealthy and doting Grandfather. Despite the early tragedy in his life, Feli grew up to be cheerful and talented. When the war broke out in Europe he was too young and untrained to fight. His grandfather sent him away to a private art school in America to keep him safe.
He lived in the States as a neutral weapon for awhile before being approached by recruiters from Shibusen. He made the decision to be trained and help out in the next war even though he is terrified of fighting. He hopes to get paired with a strong meister who can protect him.
(Can be changed if it conflicts with Lovino’s history)

RP SAMPLE:
Quote :
Feliciano was adjusting to his new life in Death City as best as he could. His new apartment was nice, though much smaller then he was used to. He dragged his couch over to the largest window. It was the perfect place for a siesta. He lounged back in the afternoon sun. Contrary to the frightening name of the town, it always seemed to be bright and sunny here- though even the sun was a bit frightening. Feli swore that when he looked right into it that it seemed to be laughing at him! Well, you weren’t supposed to look directly into the sun anyway, he mused, closing his eyes.
He had been warned not to go out wandering alone, especially at night, until he got more accustomed to this place. He tried not to think too much about the horrible things that could be lurking in the shadows. If he thought about it too much he might be tempted to stay in his cozy apartment forever… and never meet anyone. That brought him to his worst fear- not the sun or the shadows, but being all alone here.
From his window he could just make out the far off shape of Shibusen school. Even from this distance it looked huge and really easy to get lost in. A big school meant lots of students though, people from all over the world. Some of them were bound to be nice, right?

"Suppose you could gain everything in the whole world, and lost your soul. Was it worth it?"

OOC Info~
Name/Alias: Haylerzz (lj name)
Nickname: Kasandra Callalily (DA name)
Chatango: don’t have one yet…
Where'd you find us?: Hetalia Livejournal

Now...who's awesome~?: Fritzi of course!

Back to top Go down
Fritzi Beilschmidt
Admin
Fritzi Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Feliciano Vargas/ North Italy application   Feliciano Vargas/ North Italy application EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:14 am

WE WELCOME FELICIANO VARGAS TO SHIBUSEN

(You're not supposed to post your app in the Class Roster first, but it's alright. Gives me less work to do anyway =u= /shot)
Back to top Go down
https://shibutalia.rpg-board.net
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Feliciano Vargas/ North Italy application   Feliciano Vargas/ North Italy application EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:28 pm

So sorry! I missed the part where it told where to post. I'm new to this and terribly afraid of doing things wrong. ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feliciano Vargas/ North Italy application   Feliciano Vargas/ North Italy application Empty

Back to top Go down

Feliciano Vargas/ North Italy application
Page 1 of 1